beer What hops do you like to be liking?

I went to the homebrew store today and I likey to be bery bery liking (NZ) Halletauer leaf and Saaz pellets. Grabbed 6 oz of each as come the end of August the local supply will get slammed. First batch will be an amber kolsch/alt bier. I've only used the German Halletauer so anybody out there know how the New Zealand version compares? FrOtran, you were using the Simcoe? How are those? Who's liking what now?

Salute', TB.

I'm not a homebrewer TB, but I can tell you that I LOVE Simcoe hops. Weverybacher Double Simcoe and Avery Mah Harajah are two of my absolute favorites right now!

JayT said:
I'm not a homebrewer TB, but I can tell you that I LOVE Simcoe hops. Weverybacher Double Simcoe and Avery Mah Harajah are two of my absolute favorites right now!

Just a matter of time until we turn you into a brewer. Save your empty bottles now. You'll need them later.

Salute', TB.

I'd love to, but I am too lazy. And the Mrs. says I have not the room to do it. I have one of those Mr Beer Homebrew kits and I have not opened it. I'd love to do it and have several friends that do, but not for me for now.

Back