• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What is this?

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
Does anyone have any idea what this is?

whatisthis062408.jpg

It seems I have one problem after the other cropping up....I am very confused....

So I finally get some free beneficials....woooo hooooo.....

Ya, those eggs creep me out, but I sure do like the beautiful 'lil predators they turn into. :D

_43051399_lacewing416.jpg

As a kid, I used to sit by the porch light and just watch 'em...such pretty things.

They are pretty little creatures huh...I found about 100 more of the eggs today....

QuadShotz said:
Ya, those eggs creep me out, but I sure do like the beautiful 'lil predators they turn into. :D

_43051399_lacewing416.jpg

As a kid, I used to sit by the porch light and just watch 'em...such pretty things.

They kind of remind me of a mayfly in a way. Mayflies are harmless, but when there's a big hatch they can be annoying. I remember heading back home up I-75 after fishing with my Dad on Lake Erie a few years ago. It was sunny out and it looked like a rain cloud coming. I went through it and that rain cloud was all mayflies. I could hear them crunching under the tires, bouncing off my windshield and my windshield wiper fluid wasn't going to work that good. I had to pull off at a gas station and really clean off my window good!:shocked::lol:

Rabbit dont diss mayflies I am hoping there are tons of
them when i go to Grayling on the 5th :lol:
mayflies a trout fishermans friend :)
tlrod.jpg

but I agree lacewings are cool looking

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Rabbit dont diss mayflies I am hoping there are tons of
them when i go to Grayling on the 5th :lol:
mayflies a trout fishermans friend :)
tlrod.jpg

but I agree lacewings are cool looking

Yeah, they sure are for a flyfisherman. Not when you're trying to drive through a cloud of them though:lol: Most of my flyfishing is just for gills, crappies, and bass though. The crappies only hit really in the spring though on flies. Grayling eh? Must be the Au Sable river. GOOD LUCK!!

AlabamaJack said:
Does anyone have any idea what this is?

whatisthis062408.jpg

It seems I have one problem after the other cropping up....I am very confused....

think we good all do with a free hand like that..at last nature gives you a hepling hand a.j.:)

Back