• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

Beautiful

Pariah said:
received_1632525267065166.jpeg

I swear I nearly gave it a hug. 104° outside and the little $300 A/C unit, that we bought to augment our swamp cooler, blew me a welcoming kiss as I quickly hampered my work uniform. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I love you too my friend. Shhhhh my A/C and I are bonding.

Digging through the garage for random item I found the badass Blackhawk holster for my Glock that I was about to buy.

Our daughter sitting on my lap driving the 1/2 mile home in our town of 327. I showed her how to shift gears, signal left or right, put in park and lock up.

She also paid for a drink for my mom (Nannie [Nana]) to have a drink at the bar at work and tipped the bartender 20%. She helped sweep and mop too!

Murder.

Specifically of those pesky nagapillars that've been munching my leaves. Don't know why they only go for the good plants but it just feels so good to kill them off.

Back