• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

what-does-a-nosy-pepper-do-1_zps8pwkf2ze.jpg

I am building a Sonex just like the one in the video and flying over Monument Valley like they did with my daughter is tops on my bucket list.

[Youtube]https://youtu.be/haWh5aydfBI[/YouTube]

13179256_10153669166000677_8171202920361607656_n_zpscho0bexk.jpg

My taco party WENT REALLY WELL

Everyone got stuffed and I had the opportunity prep and cook flavors that my family usually doesn't see. My wife is a steak and potato kinda gal. If I wanna make killer stuff I have to either just make it just for me or throw a party and shoot for the moon. Tonight I went crazy. Calimari (first time I had cleaned a squid), Red snapper, chicken, and ground beef. I pickled onions, made mango/pineapple salsa ect ect. It was sooo fun!

13239311_10153669165940677_6418507276845594997_n_zpsywzng1pb.jpg

I've got three and it's still early!

First we were in Walmart and it was busy and our two year old yells, "Pick a lane, asshole!". This confirms that I have road rage issues.

Second I got two tickets to see our next president, Mr. Donald J. Trump up in Billings, Montana on Thursday.

Third is we are getting our first real thunderstorm of the year as we speak. I am sitting in front of the screen door enjoying the show and cool breeze.

Spent the day with my wife in Montana today while "Nana" watched our daughter. Started off with a nice lunch at an Indian restaurant. From there we looked at new cars (coming soon). Then we went to see Mr. Donald J. Trump speak. Finished the night we some awesome Mexican food. Pretty good day.

IMG_20160526_165113000.jpg

IMG_20160526_140255289.jpg

Today was day 5 of my county fair. It was a very long, very tough week, with 2 more to go.

But throughout the week I met a ton of great people, had a bunch of repeat customers from last year, and all of the other returning vendors were very happy to see us and us them. And this year we had a new vendor with the highest end most amazing articulating massage chairs - tand all the sales guys were hot sauce fans. And they invited us to use the chairs every day so far, for 5 days. And with 12 hours on my feet, that made me smile today (as well as everything else mentioned)

And tomorrow is an off-day for the fair, but I'll be out making deliveries all day. And then we go for professional foot massages and Thai food.

And the thought of that, and the hot shower I'm about to take, also makes me smile.
:)

Back