• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

I am takin tomarrow off. Might have to chase down a restuarant I've never been to and introduce them to my belly. "Get in to my belly". Its gonna be so fun. Maybe I'll find a seafood buffet. With my luck I'll probably only find Jimmy Buffet. Did ya catch that? Any who, ma is gonna release me into public with ample lunch money. WOOOO HOOO!!!!

My Chevy Spark lives again! That'll save me a good $150 in fuel driving to Denver next week versus driving my Ram or the Jeep.

Rymerpt said:
I am takin tomarrow off. Might have to chase down a restuarant I've never been to and introduce them to my belly. "Get in to my belly". Its gonna be so fun. Maybe I'll find a seafood buffet. With my luck I'll probably only find Jimmy Buffet. Did ya catch that? Any who, ma is gonna release me into public with ample lunch money. WOOOO HOOO!!!!

OMG!!!!

Found a sushi buffet that is top shelf.

Less than 20$ ALL YOU CAN EAT

http://m.yelp.com/biz/fuji-sushi-buffet-elk-grove

I've been to Japan & eaten sushi for 20+ years

Id give this place FIVE STARS!!!!!!

thanks for sharing.  I'll be sharing smiles soon~

what's been making me smile lately is click-n-ship buying postage through Amazon and PayPal for online sales.  I know, not the normal puppies and rainbows, but it is a Plus for us.

10906373_651329141656720_1165787811502762374_n1_zpse1c56349.jpg

Got hit with a 90+mph gust of wind in my Chevy Spark and came close to losing it, but didn't. Makes ya feel pretty good.

Edit: Alright! And boost! Was at Taco John's in town and the cute little spinner who brought me my food left her number on my tray with a note, "You're a stud in every sense of the word". +1 ego boost!

About laughed my ass off. At a light in front of Walmart I saw a 400 lb lady wearing bady blue pajamas with dinasour print on them. She was strutting like a CEO.

Back