• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid What Pepper Cross do you wish existed?

patrick said:
Anything that would create stripes or polka dots.
 you should check out the pink tiger by mojo pepper if you haven't seen them, they are very awesome plants! Im growing them now!

23m334m.png

HP22BH said:
Would love to.

GOT SEED?

Unfortunately no  :confused: someone was nice enough to give them to me…. but if you want some the best guy to talk to would be Enrico Lai on FB He will hook you up if he has anymore but i think they are rare and in high demand. hahaha they will be very popular this year!

I would like to cross a PepperJoe Reaper with a Carolina Reaper.  Then with isolation, selection, and 8 generations, I could have a real Reaper again.

Tigahb8 said:
How about a Carolina Reaper crossed with a Butch T??  (may be here sooner than you think!  ;) )

Who would be sick enough to do that !!!!!   ;)

What about a Reaper with a Choc Moruga :)      that would be cool :)   shoudl work on that Tigahb8  :D

guysensei1 said:
Cross a superhot with a bell pepper and breed out the bell shaped and superhot mix, or superhot shaped and not hot mix.

Jalapeno x birds eye

(Tiny pepper) x superhot and get a compact explosion.

Make a jalapeño that ripens yellow.
I'm growing a Tepin x 7 Pot Barrackpore F2. Pretty stoked about that one. Hope it has more heat than a Tepin and shape like mini Barrackpores. Idk, we'll have to see what comes up. It's only a F2 :D.

-Walt

Vegas_Chili said:
I'm growing a Tepin x 7 Pot Barrackpore F2. Pretty stoked about that one. Hope it has more heat than a Tepin and shape like mini Barrackpores. Idk, we'll have to see what comes up. It's only a F2 :D.

-Walt

If you are only growing one F2, then it is a lottery. Grow a few more and you should see a lot of variety.

Monsterhook87 said:
How about a cross between a 7 Pod Brain Strain and the TS Moruga Blend?  Anyone ever tried crossing them? I know some people believe them to be the same, but it'd be interesting to see.

I made this cross in 2013, I know at least one person is growing it this season...

SneakiestFever said:
you should check out the pink tiger by mojo pepper if you haven't seen them, they are very awesome plants! Im growing them now!

23m334m.png

This thing actually looks like the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper... Grown deep in the jungles primeval, by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum - I NOW NEED THIS PEPPER!
Personally, I'd like to see a tobasco/scorpion cross..

I am gonna attempt to cross a Yellow Bhut with a Paper Lantern Habanero.  I just this with the high yield of the paper lantern's and also its flavor which isnt pronounced like other habs, the yellow bhut could make for an interesting cross. 

Just for the sheer awesome of it, crossing Big Jims with any super would be ridiculous.  Imagine JUMBO reapers.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Brain Strain x C. Reaper x Morich x Doughlah

I was thinking of trying to make a cross between 7 Pot Brain Strain, Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and Bhut Jolokia.
Seems we have similarly working brains.

Back