• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What Would Be Your Ultimate Fantasy Pepper..

What Would Be Your Ultimate Fantasy Pepper..indeed as lots of commercial companys/ebayers and there like to mix and match there names,i thought it be fun to see which would be your ultimate hot/flavor/sweet/ornamental pepper so let your imaginations fly and please not to many peter crosses it could a little embarrasing..:oops:

I'm not sure yet. I think I'll try a few more, then get an idea. I've thought of purposely cross pollinating some for experimenting down the road if it would work. It would be interesting to hear some of the answers.

a cross between the brutal bitter throat burn of the Naga and the aromatic flavour of the 7-pot, with the ease of growing & proliferation of an asian birdseye.

Surely not too much to ask for?

bentalphanerd doesnt sound to much to ask to me..can not wait to try 7pot one iam looking forward to :)

A peach/lemon/chocolate Hab mixed with Scotch Bonnets (for the flavour) that ripened like Bolivian Rainbow but the fruit would also ripen in stages like a Naga. It would have a mixture of Annuum, Baccatum, Pubescen, and Chinense flowers, plus the light purple ones of Bolivian Rainbow. I love this thread Talas.

talas said:
bentalphanerd doesnt sound to much to ask to me..can not wait to try 7pot one iam looking forward to :)

I have a really healthy looking 7 pot plant and I'm looking forward to trying it myself.:)

A dark Caribbean hab that whenever I take a bite, a hot chick shows up in nothing but high heels. :cool:

I was imagining it for the entertainment factor, I mean it's not like I'd get the chance to grow one or try it out. You know what I'm on about, it would be good to grow and taste, oh God, I think I'll shut up now.

rainbowberry said:
I was imagining it for the entertainment factor, I mean it's not like I'd get the chance to grow one or try it out. You know what I'm on about, it would be good to grow and taste, oh God, I think I'll shut up now.
That's it! THE WEDDING IS TOMORROW! :P

rainbowberry said:
:shocked:

Back