• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health whats wrong with this plant

laserbeam said:
Yes the ph was 7.  I'm not on a mobile I'm on a laptop, where in a "reply"  is the option to post a photo?  Or should I start a new topic and post them?

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

_
005.jpg

When I post something in the "reply to this topic" there is no choose file option.  The only way I can get photos in,  is by posting in the new topic option, so that's what I will do.

I've never been able to post photos.  I've always understood that was a feature for paying members only.
When I want to post photos, I link them from a photo sharing account.

laserbeam said:
When I post something in the "reply to this topic" there is no choose file option.  The only way I can get photos in,  is by posting in the new topic option, so that's what I will do.
Depending on the browser you're using, some option change.

Do not use the 'reply to this topic' option. ...
Go to bottom right of page>
if you are linking a pic hosted by another site do this...
hit > MORE REPLY OPTIONS <
go to the tool bar on top of the reply box
> hit the little green square icon box that says > IMAGE < (when you hold your cursor on it) >hit it and enter (c&P) the address, done.

If you are new and have not filled up your upload quota you can upload an image and host it on this site.
Go to bottom right of page>
hit > MORE REPLY OPTIONS <
on bottom left of page will be a section that says attach files>
>browse for file on your computer, >attach. Done.

Iirr for uploading/attaching image here and hosting it here on site, you get 5 gigs of space here, then you're done.
  Keep in mind, once uploaded and your 'edit' option expires, you're unable to delete, manage, even search for/manage your uploads.
  I can understand the upload limit for peon non paying ungloged members, but don't understand not being able to manage your old 5gigs of pics, not being able to search for them easily makes it difficult or impossible to use in a current thread where they could help someone....
In the 'attach files section' it will tell you just how much space you have left, for me this is what I have left...lol
"  You can upload up to 9.5KB of files (Max. single file size: 9.5KB)"

Used up all my upload space here up fast, as here on this type of forum pics are everything. Now I use IMAGUR for hosting pics if I want to show a pic here. Kind of a pita so don't post as many pics as I use too.

What have you done so far to correct your yellow Chile..? Is the container heavy..?

If we are addressing the plant in post #6--there is a lot of other silliness to dig through here--that plant has a ton of things going against it. Being in Pennsylvania,your season is done. We started frosting September 18 and even the SE counties are not far behind. You need to do some simple things or next season you are going to be saying that you have been trying to grow it for three years instead of two. That plant obviously grew fairly well initially but it's seriously deficient now. The container is shit--it lacks any drainage and is too small for this type of plant. You can grow in a pot that small but not by hitting it with fish emulsion occasionally,you would need to set up a wick or be very dilligent when it comes to monitoring your feed and pH. It's more than likely rootbound, and the buffering capacity of the soil is toast. You can keep chasing it around and around but it needs repotted into a larger pot (3gallon-ish)and put in a south facing window or under whatever kind of light source you want to use until next May. This is PA....you're season is finished! 

You should not be beating your head against the wall to get pods from one of these. Repot this plant into a container that is a gallon or two larger than the one it is in and use miracle gro mix if that is what you are content with. Monitor your waterings as it will not need nearly as much being inside. When the nutes in that mix start to fade,use a well balanced fert like Dyna Gro Foliage Pro per the instructions. In May,transplant that plant into something larger like 10 gallons and watch it turn into a beast. Seriously,use a larger container and take it easy on your nerves. 

Rootbound?  For no more foliage than that?
That plant looks like it was growing very well before "the event".  Like somebody opened a tap and let all the clorophyll out.
I'd be interested to see the OP pull that plant, and have a good look at the roots.  You might be right, but that's not typically how I see a plant with root or drainage issues.  They typically look a lot worse than that, and have leaves falling off.  However, I concede that we all see problems slightly differently, depending on regional conditions.  I will take an opportunity to learn something new.

Back