• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite What's your favorite hot sauce?

Zoey Deutch Happy Holidays GIF by Coach

Superhot? REALLY Superhot?

What do you consider 'SUPERhot'? Sauces are relative to a person's tolerance and experiences with hot sauces. Tell us what you like, we can prolly throw out some suggestions.

Nice selection there, Marturo. Several years ago, I cleaned out the fridge and ended up with something like 250 old bottles of hot sauce, pretty much all of which got pitched. can't find the pic~~~ Had to go with the "1 in-1 out" method...

I'm typically chasing more taste experiences than heat, and I really like to make my own stuff from the garden, but here are some of my staples:

Nando's Peri Peri-nice heat, citrusy and versatile. Make a shrimp scampi or a fish dish with this one-wow!
Walkerswood Scotch Bonnet-keeps the fruity flavor of the scotch bonnet and adds other flavors such as thyme. A nice Caribbean sauce.
Walkerswood Junkanoo Sauce-a good, peppery, hot Caribbean flavor
Some of Melinda's sauces are not so good, but I really like the black truffle ghost, ghost pepper wing sauce, and ghost pepper sauces. Their Trinidad Moruga Sauce is very good as well. The black truffle ghost has become a staple in my chicken salad. I use about 50-50 mayo/black truffle ghost sauce, and some diced celery and diced pickles.

That's all that is coming to be at the moment, I'll pop back in as I think of more. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on some Bertie's sauces at some point. I hear really good things.

Back