• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Where are You?

With all of the internet webcams that are positioned all over the world, there must be one in an area that is in close proximity to where you live/work or play. Without showing the world your front door, I thought that it would be interesting to see a live shot of where the Hot Pepper members like to spend there time, and also to get a better idea of the different climates in which we live.

To give you an idea of what my neck of the woods is like, here's a live cam link. As the crow flies, this cam of Wrightsville Beach NC is located 3.5 miles from my house and we spend a great deal of time here surfing, and just hanging out. http://www.surfchex.com/index.php This cam changes angles every few minutes..Cap'n

I was Martha Stewart's prison b-tch. She never visits anymore. Doesn't send me pastries, doilies. cards or phone me. My darling, come back to me!

Getting back to reality, I'm near Wrigley Field.

No web-cams around but here's what it looks like in Lanark County near Ottawa. We got a white boxing day this year, unfortunately quite brown on Christmas day.

Back