• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Which Ninja Turtle are you?

I think it's fairly obvious who the Michaelangelos of the board are.

Which turtle do you see yourself as? Splinter is also allowed as a valid choice.

At the risk of offending, I will confirm whether I thought you were the turtle YOU think you are ;)

I'll start you off: Defcon, with his scientific know how, tinkering and radioactive/ biohazard logo thing is clearly a Donatello.

Well, it depends on where I'm at. In the real world I'm either Splinter or Leonardo...but on here I think I'm more of a Raphiel.

Come to think of it, doesn't the Creator kind of look like he could be Shredder?

Fiery19.JPG

Heh.

Yep, had you down as a Raphael.

But you're all going to say I'm making it up as I go along. Thus, I shall PM mullet with a list of whom I think is whom.

dreamtheatervt said:
Well, it depends on where I'm at. In the real world I'm either Splinter or Leonardo...but on here I think I'm more of a Raphiel.

Come to think of it, doesn't the Creator kind of look like he could be Shredder?

Fiery19.JPG

LOL!

Shooty* said:
Sick: look at it this way: there's no such thing as a bad ninja turtle. So it can't be defamatory, can it? ;)

Was there a drunk one who builds custom cars? That's what i thought.

Sorry...i happen to be very self-depricating.

Well, there's certainly one who does build stuff, yeah, and I dare say he's got drunk occasionally.

You don't know your turtles, do you?

Sickmont said:
No, unfortunately. When they originally came out, i wanted absolutely nothing to do with them. Silly me.

hah i saw the first one in the theater when it came out..granted, i was about 8 years old(just checked imdb for the year).

as for the question...i guess i would say raphael or michaelangelo? i'm sarcastic, and sometimes not in a very good mood. normally i'm sarcastic and make fun of just about everything...and i do love pizza, but i guess they all do.

I've been eating pizza since before I was born (true story). And since then I've eaten it every Saturday since (sometimes 3 times a week)....I am addicted to pizza...and TMNT didn't help that fact much either... ;)

Shooty* said:
I think it's fairly obvious who the Michaelangelos of the board are.

Which turtle do you see yourself as? Splinter is also allowed as a valid choice.

At the risk of offending, I will confirm whether I thought you were the turtle YOU think you are ;)

I'll start you off: Defcon, with his scientific know how, tinkering and radioactive/ biohazard logo thing is clearly a Donatello.
You tell me. I only saw the cartoon not the movies. I finally got the theme song out of my head.

Back