• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Which whacky racer were you

I want a car made out of wood with beaver riding shotgun.
BTW There is a new Transformers movie coming out July 4. It's CGI like Pixar movies.

Dick Dastardly and Muttly were hillarious. His plans seemed to always fail, leaving muttly doin his funny laugh...
Woody her name is Penelope Pitstop, but I can't recall the name of her racer.
Any of you remember the Banana Splits show?? Not a cartoon itself, but they hosted a show that played cartoons and other cool kid stuff. They had a funny monkey show called Lancelot Link. Man I wish that I could find some of these on dvd. Cap'n

Transformers will NOT suck, blasphemer!

At least, it is guaruanteed to be better than the Transformers: Armada series, simply because nothing could be worse.

Have you SEEN how cool the revamped Shockwave looks?

Cap said:
Any of you remember the Banana Splits show?? [/B]Not a cartoon itself, but they hosted a show that played cartoons and other cool kid stuff. They had a funny monkey show called Lancelot Link. Man I wish that I could find some of these on dvd. Cap'n

The Sid & Marty Kroft Saturday morning shows were great. Stuff like Sigmund the Sea Monster, HR Puf-N-Stuf, Space Nuts, etc. These days, it's just low-end junk cartoonage. Thank God for Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network.

Shooty* said:
Transformers will NOT suck, blasphemer!

At least, it is guaruanteed to be better than the Transformers: Armada series, simply because nothing could be worse.

Have you SEEN how cool the revamped Shockwave looks?
It WILL suck. First of all, Michael Bay is directing, second, Optimus has flames, Bumblebee is NOT a VW Bug, Megatron is NOT a gun (but I'm ok with that) he is an Alien helicompter (that I am NOT ok with), their faces look like gas masks and the acting will be pritty bad. Trust me, it will suck.

Michael Bay... heh heh heh...

"I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark
When he made Pearl Harbour
I miss you more than that movie missed the point.
And that's an awful lot girl

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?
I guess Pearl Harbour sucked... just a little bit more than I miss you..."

Megatron has been a helicopter in the Armada series too, if I recall correctly. it's for the yoof of today, mate, not us. It's rather similar to Jar Jar Binks in that way, perhaps...

Back