• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

White Habaneros?

Has anyone ever successfully grown white habs? If so, where did you get the seed? If you don't mind me asking...

The places I've considered ordering seed from are NMSU and pepperlover.com

NMSU because it's a University and I'm sure they would give you the right stuff, and pepperlover because I read on here that people were very pleased with their service.

If pepperlover has them in stock I would recommend them simply based on the great service they provide and every single seed I have put down across 8 different varieties has germinated from them.

I neglected to mention that neither of the two seed sources that I believe to be reputable have white habaneros in stock...if they did I certainly would order. My mistake for not being more clear.

i have never grown them but if they grow anything like the gold bullets they should produce nicely and makes a low bushy plant.

i just put my order in today with peppermania, tradeswind also has them listed. i didn't ask beth if her product was in stock but i am assuming if it were not, something would be listed as "not available". in the very remote chance that you still can not find them in a couple weeks and you have a deep, burning craving to grow the white hab, there is a canadian supplier called greta's organic garden that has them listed - i purchased my gold bullets from there.

good luck and good growing.

Baker Creek is getting hammered in the customer review dept. regarding the white habs. Folks are saying they are peach colored and not hot...

I grew White Bullet Habanero from Pepperlover last season, and they were great. About the size of a jelly bean and quite hot. PM me if you would like a few seeds.

I grew out white bullet hab last year. They are quite the indestructable little plants that bear tons of fruit all season. They will certainly be back in my garden this year.

I have a Peruvian White plant in the garden that has remained a low compact bush. I had a germination rate of 3 out of 5 using seeds from a disreputable source. The best of the 3 last season impressed by producing over 50 pods in bad potting mix

There's also a topic named Yucatan White Habanero Germination that may be of interest. I suspect some of the trouble I had with a different variety was due to the pod still being partially green inside when I harvested the seeds.

Another very reputable source of white habs is the hippy seed company and they are in stock. Great people to deal with

Another very reputable source of white habs is the hippy seed company and they are in stock. Great people to deal with

I don't see them even listed on their site.

PM sent muskymojo...I looked on pepper lover and didn't see any white hab seeds for sale. I did see a white 7 pod which is also interesting.

I don't see them even listed on their site.

PM sent muskymojo...I looked on pepper lover and didn't see any white hab seeds for sale. I did see a white 7 pod which is also interesting.
Hippy seed has them...they have 2 Habanero pages. They are on the first hab page last one listed.

I have regular white habanero, white pearl habanero and white fatalii.

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0013-2.jpg

Hi Bradford, I have Habanero white giant and yucatan white if your interested, I've had no probs growing these
currently I have 6 of each growing, both are heavy producers....

Hi Bradford, I have Habanero white giant and yucatan white if your interested, I've had no probs growing these
currently I have 6 of each growing, both are heavy producers....
How tall and wide do the Yucatan White plants become in your garden?

i have white giant habanero and white bullet hab, i have grown both i also have white 7 pot seeds i can help if you want some pm me that is if you want to trust free seeds that have not been isolated thanks your friend Joe

How tall and wide do the Yucatan White plants become in your garden?

the yucatan white plants I grow only get to a height of approx 50cm max by 40cm wide

i have white giant habanero and white bullet hab, i have grown both i also have white 7 pot seeds i can help if you want some pm me that is if you want to trust free seeds that have not been isolated thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe what do your 7pot/pod hybrids look like, are they white,did you get them from me?
they are still unstable, I seem to be getting two phenotypes

Do you have any pics Joe?

the yucatan white plants I grow only get to a height of approx 50cm max by 40cm wide
My sole Peruvian White is about 40 cm in diameter and 30 cm tall. It has a better shape and higher density growing in the garden rather than its former container.

Back