vendor whitehotpeppers

TrentL said:

I know Justin personally, he lives about 30 minutes away. There's no link to pepperjoes. 

I have roughly 3,500 of his seeds planted right now in my grow room.

We grew his seed stock out at my farm last year, over, 1500 plants last year in my certified organic grow were from his seeds;

Impressive!

MarcV said:

Impressive!

Thank you!

Kennylay said:
As I figured, sorry for any weirdness lol. And amazing photos BTW. They speak for themselves.

Thanks!

Yeah Justin is a good dude, his seeds are pretty reliable (as you can see). I had *bad* problems with two other vendors seeds last year with extremely low or no germination, it put me in quite a bind, Justin stepped in and helped me out.

I'm sure I've said it before, but I'm pretty sure everything I sprouted from Justin has grown good and true. Some of the stuff I bought was unstable and open pollinated, I I still had pretty consistant plants/pods. I have a ton of plants waiting to go outside now, amd they are out of room. I highly recommend white hot peppers, as of 2019 he is my go to source for new varieties. I live in kansas so our climates are probably similar, in not sure how much that helps, but plants that did good for him will most likely do good for me. And he throws in a lot of free seeds every time I order. Thanks Justin

I placed 2 different orders back in February, received each in just days, both with freebies. My plants are beautiful! Any problems I've had with seeds not sprouting or discoloration of plants I know are 110% MY fault. I will absolutely order from WHP again next year.
These plants are about 1.5-2 months old in the picture, taken roughly 1 month ago.

Attachments

• peppers1.png
    peppers1.png
    903.7 KB · Views: 144
Just received my order from WHP today in the mail.

I had ordered a packet each of the following:

-C. Reaper
-Scotch Bonnet: Beth Boyd
-WHP 006 (some weirdo thing)
-Brain Strain Scorpion

I received all of the above along with the following extras:

-Scotch Bonnet: Schneider Farms
-Trinidad X Strain Red
-Umorok Red
-Skunk Red

Shipping was fast, extras are nice too.  I'm going to try topping/new fertilizers/hydro with these and keep them inside when the weather gets bad in the fall.

Thanks

I have not had great luck with seeds purchased from others, so after reading reviews, I placed an order recently.  Hoping for success.  I try to use different methods to see what works best.  Seeds from a fresh pepper seem to respond best. 

Chorizo857_62J said:
I have not had great luck with seeds purchased from others, so after reading reviews, I placed an order recently.  Hoping for success.  I try to use different methods to see what works best.  Seeds from a fresh pepper seem to respond best. 
Based on my experience with White Hot Pepper seeds, I would be extremely surprised if you don’t have great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ordered seeds this year, good prices fast service.

plants are producing now:
bahamian goat - plant had some issue starting out, but now is producing true phenotype pods, a+ bonnet shapes
yellow brainstrain - true phenotype

i like that justin is active here / posts pics.
his website is clear that most are open pollinated, has good pictures, has tons of varieties.
definitely will recommend to anyone. 

Justin goes above and beyond for the forum, and in his customer service. I wish I would have took better care of my garden this year, and I let a bunch of starts die in 3 inch pots so I can't review as many as I would like, but I have a primo x lemon drop plant that is producing like crazy. And I havent had a problem germinating seed for any variety.

I bought seeds from whp this year. Orders were shipped out fast and came with extras to try. I have not attempted to germ any of them yet, but I feel good about the order. I would not hesitate to buy from Justin again.... seeing the pics in his glog makes me tempted, but I gotta resist I already have more than I can grow.

Getting good germination for the most part in the starter tray.  Wet napkin method didn't really work out on these, so what I have left is in the tray with a humidity cover, hoping to get the last few up.  All I am praying for is at least one of each variety.  Most gave me at least 4 out of 6.  Still a Fan!

Back