vendor whitehotpeppers

So I thought I was gonna take a growing season off next year. Then I saw this topic, checked out the website, and uh... guess I’m actually growing 13 new varieties instead!

Great selection, prices, speedy delivery and bonus surprises... Even had a delivery notification that it was here before I was. If you haven’t already, I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with this vendor.

Many thanks!
 
My sprouts are doing well!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2148(1).jpg
    IMG_2148(1).jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 170
Newks_Hot_Sauce said:
what does 7 pot mean? that the seeds should be divided between 7 pots? gonna try and grow my first pepper plant.
catchthebear said:
The pepper is hot enough to spice up 7 pots of soup. That's what I've always heard.
Soup? I believe the island lore is stew - not soup.

7 Pot comes from the fact that one of these peppers can fuel the heat for seven pots of stew.

The name was given because one pepper is claimed to be hot enough to flavor seven pots of stew!
 
Put in an online order to WHP last week, and the seeds showed up in record time :party:

IMG_9501.JPG


I only ordered about 60% of what's pictured above, and the other 40% came as freebies! As slammed as he is during this busy season, Justin also followed up with a very kind and gratuitous personal email, thanking me for my business.

Just wanted to say thanks to Justin, and I'm looking forward to these seeds hitting the dirt soon!

:cheers:
 
I ordered seeds from Justin a couple of months ago, finally got them in dirt and under a lamp, and they're going great! I can't speak to exact germination rates, but I've had to dispose of quite a few sprouts: I don't think any variety he sent me went lower than 2/3 germination.
 
I ordered seeds. They came on time and had a very generous extras that I had to grow! No idea what to do about space now, lol. I was wondering if anyone new more information on yellow juice. It looks like a bishop's crown crossed with a 7 pot or something.
 
Dulac said:
I ordered seeds. They came on time and had a very generous extras that I had to grow! No idea what to do about space now, lol. I was wondering if anyone new more information on yellow juice. It looks like a bishop's crown crossed with a 7 pot or something.
That sounds like an interesting cross.
 
My first purchase in November 2018 was lost. I contracted them I got new seeds and gits seeds too. I was very happy :) I was worried because I bought Bleeding Borg 9 x unknow cross seeds and it was F2. Super rare and only few growers have it. I'm now at F4. Still changing it shapes and doing selections. I think it's gonna be my first cross with something else. The calyx is huuge, flower can't fully open and color bleeds to calyx. Its superhot and avg SHU is 1.5M or more. I wanted T-Rex seeds but it was sold out and I contacted them and they restocked few packs of seeds. Very good service!
 
Back
Top