• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Who has the best Butch T plant?

Yeah, show us your ButchT's, Butch! :D

As of right now, I don't think mine qualifies....

IMG_7827.jpg

(on the left)

:lol:

End of season haircut... ready to explode into his third year.

Not long ago putting out some winter pods for me:

IMG_7643.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

I grow all my Scorpions in the ground now, they are about 3 1/2 to 4 foot tall now should easily hit 5-6 feet before frost.
If it will stop raining I'll see if I can get a pic!

Good to see ya on here Butch! Your ButchT's hands down are the best!!! I mean they should be, you are the creator of the strain!!! I can also vouch, that as mentioned in our prior convo, that your ButchT's are by far the hottest that I've had! :fireball: :hot: This is Jon Barlock from FB btw :)

I woud think Butch Taylor would have the best since heprob has one several years older than anyone else.. Hopefully lol...

I wanna grow this plant tho.

He is the creator of the ButchT, that always helps! That dude was born with two green thumbs!!! :rofl:

Thanks. Today im taking all my raised bed super hots and reported them in 5 gal lowes buckets so i can have them on my deck and control what happens to them and watch for pests. My first 2 fatllis got tooken over by little bugs

most of the top of the plant is about 3.5 feet tall but there are two branches that have come out of my make shift tent that reach 4 foot

file.jpg

This guy was gonna get culled back in march because I ran out of room. I decided to just let it grow by the window to see if it would live. Its 5' tall now with only the window light, in a 7 gallon root pouch. Still not a single pod off it, but I kinda like the look of the plant, I might just save it as my houseplant pepper :P

Back