• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Who here like really hot BBQ sauce??

Hunts Honey BBQ + Morich + habs + garlic + Blender = awesome.

And I do review stuff I'm sent. ;)

Ok, not EVERY pepper, but i try. :)

If ya wanna, that's cool...no worries mate. I'd definetly review it..and enjoy. :D

If ya ned seeds or anything that'd go in a SASE, feel free to do that. ;)

I assume I can't buy it anywhere?

If ya need postage or whatever lemme know, I got paypal. :)

Ya think it's hotter than the NagaSav? I can't truly BBQ as am apt. guy, but I do fun things with my Cephalon pans, a Kenmore Toaster Oven that goes to 500F and a 1950s Hardwick gas stove thats a bit scary. ;-)

Mmmm.

_QS

This stuff sounds great... I've been looking for a hot BBQ sauce. Typically I just buy Montgomery Inn and doctor it with whatever I have on hand...

Quad Ive never had any NagaSav so I dont know. Its pretty hot but remember its a BBQ sause so its not that hot but it is haooter than some hot sauces Ive had. Cheezy said it was hotter than any of his hot sauces. I usually use it to dip chicken nuggets in or to baste chicken breasts in and after a few bites it starts to warm up. As for seeds do you by chance have any Naga, Bhut or Bih seeds? If so I wouldnt mind a few in exchange for the sauce, dont worry about postage Ill cover it without haste for some seeds. :)

This sauce is made by a local bbq guy who had a few restaurants around town and won many prizes fro his bbq and his sauces. He recewntly had a heart attack and had to close his restaurants down but continues to sell his sauces in local stores. Its really good. Ill send you bottle just PM me your addy.

I do have seeds, how about a sampler?

I got Bih, Morich, Dorset, Fatali, Orange Hab, Red Hab, Chocolate Hab, etc. I'll PM ya, and ya can lemme know what you'd like. :)

Back