• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Who here watches nascar and who is your driver

Lawd' have mercy! While I can't stand NASCAR, my gal is a freak for the stuff. Too many drivers to list but her most fav is Dale Jr. As for me, when the race is on, I go wash the car or plug in the guitar.

The wife and I watch sometimes. She's much more into it than me but I can enjoy it. She likes Jimmy Johnson as well.

Oh man thats just about the ONLY form of motorsports i can't stand. "YaY! Lets all go drive in a circle to the left!" Whatever.

I had that sh*t rammed down my throat in N.C., and i've hated it ever since.

I thought it was "Cars I would most like to see smack the wall, run out of gas, throw a rod, black flagged, catch can hung in the tank, penalized, lapped..etc etc ;)

Hillbilly Chili said:
I thought it was "Cars I would most like to see smack the wall, run out of gas, throw a rod, black flagged, catch can hung in the tank, penalized, lapped..etc etc :lol:

go like dale jr. :clap:

im proud to say jimmy won back to back Ive already called a buddy of mine and ordered the new back to back championship jacket (and yes my spelling sucks lol)go jimmy!!!!!

Back