• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Who here wears shoes

My military shoes... they're huge, heavy and comfy as heck. :D
mailgooglecomf.jpg

DickT said:
Are you currently in the military? and what's in the jug
I think everyopne in Isril is in the military. They all have to serve (and the ones brave enough to say no get jailed).

I'm guessing that's hydro solution in the container.

DickT said:
Are you currently in the military? and what's in the jug
Got that pair two months ago when they called me for duty.
imaguitargod said:
I think everyopne in Isril is in the military. They all have to serve (and the ones brave enough to say no get jailed).

I'm guessing that's hydro solution in the container.
Yep and that's a 5L Coco solution by HESI.
moyboy said:
Mostly work boots.....Not all that comfy and very heavy...

Outside work i'm 50/50 shoes and thongs...
Oh I'm used to work boots. the ones I had at my last job were unbelievably heavy, so anything else seems light.

Omri said:
Got that pair two months ago when they called me for duty.

Yep and that's a 5L Coco solution by HESI.

Oh I'm used to work boots. the ones I had at my last job were unbelievably heavy, so anything else seems light.

What's your job in the military?

Omri said:

Yeah....Don't get me wrong, I've been wearing heavy work boot for 13 years, so i'm used to them but at the place i work now, my boots are fully sealed with no laces and are made of special thicker leather due to me working in an environment that has molten metal.......Not that I see much molten metal from my office....:lol:, but i'm still required to wear this bloody things...

moyboy said:
Yeah....Don't get me wrong, I've been wearing heavy work boot for 13 years, so i'm used to them but at the place i work now, my boots are fully sealed with no laces and are made of special thicker leather due to me working in an environment that has molten metal.......Not that I see much molten metal from my office....:lol:, but i'm still required to wear this bloody things...
I used to work at a dump... I had thousands of tons being poured around me. trust me you don't want to know what kind of boots I had.

The last time I told someone my work was classified, I was talking to a girl, I was drunk and It didn't go as well as I had planned it in my head.....:lol::P

Back