• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Who made the Best Burger(s) of THP 2017?

Vote!

• Veggie - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64684-begin-the-dual-burger-duel/page-32#entry1464066]Oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gator - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64684-begin-the-dual-burger-duel/page-32#entry1464080]Stu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GIP really did form some of the best juicy lucy patties I have ever seen. And look at that sear, and inside temp, and perfect cheese. For me his is all about nailing that. The rest is icing. I had to relook, because I did not give it proper attention.

The Hot Pepper said:
GIP really did form some of the best juicy lucy patties I have ever seen. And look at that sear, and inside temp, and perfect cheese. For me his is all about nailing that. The rest is icing. I had to relook, because I did not give it proper attention.
Yes...and the little bacon weave thingy.

But Grant's bacon and onions......

I might just have Danielle pick.

The Hot Pepper said:

Having done a J.L. in a TD, it's nerve-wracking, and he #NailedIt ...

I want to see the grinder or ninja knife-work for a TD though! :onfire: 

The Hot Pepper said:

tctenten said:
Yes...and the little bacon weave thingy.

But Grant's bacon and onions......

I might just have Danielle pick.

grantmichaels said:

Having done a J.L. in a TD, it's nerve-wracking, and he #NailedIt ...

I want to see the grinder or ninja knife-work for a TD though! :onfire: 

Thanks for the compliments guys  :)

we've got a nice race going currently 

:cheers: 

The Hot Pepper said:

Yeah those cut pics did it for me.  Perfectly executed and looked tasty as all get out...

:)

BigB said:
don't get me wrong, his burger overall looks amazing. The idea of a smoke burger conceptually sounds good, but I'm just not a well done burger guy unless it's a thin smashed patty. Steaks and burgers medium rare and bleeding pls

No worries BigB, just that some people vote by looking at pics and don't understand the challenge sometimes, like the 2 burgers. I don't care how people vote but I try to get them ti understand the challenge if I can. 

Ground beef is one those things that imo should always be at least med well. Especially from the grocery store

D3monic said:
Ground beef is one those things that imo should always be at least med well. Especially from the grocery store

Yeah, that's why the lack of fresh grind for an entry is suspect ...

Beef beyond medium is sad trombone, and there's no safe way to do what's needed without grinding your own whole cuts ...

On that point, I fully agree! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back