• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Who made the Best Burger(s) of THP 2017?

Vote!

• Veggie - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64684-begin-the-dual-burger-duel/page-32#entry1464066]Oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gator - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64684-begin-the-dual-burger-duel/page-32#entry1464080]Stu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
grantmichaels said:

Thank you, sir! Your entry and PM taunting really gassed me up ...

Since you cook for twelve and get ( :shh: have :shh:) to spend hours with religious people each week, you're the better man than I ...

LOL  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm a beef burger kinda guy, for me it was between D3 and GM. I really liked D3's smashed burger and would have probably gotten my vote if that were the only burger. Not sure why there are 2, not saying it's against the rules because i didn't even read the rules, but the 1st burger was too fat and overcooked for my liking. The burger itself was really well composed, had it not been brown all the way thru and had some nice red juicy flowing, D3 would have gotten my vote. BUT ALAS GM has my favorite GM *ground meat lol* for burgers, short rib. It was a very interesting burger and something I would definitely like to try. 

D3monic said:
What happened to all the voters?

lol. 21 overnight is actually very good.

BigB said:
I'm a beef burger kinda guy, for me it was between D3 and GM. I really liked D3's smashed burger and would have probably gotten my vote if that were the only burger. Not sure why there are 2, not saying it's against the rules because i didn't even read the rules, but the 1st burger was too fat and overcooked for my liking. The burger itself was really well composed, had it not but brown all the way thru and had some nice red juicy flowing, D3 would have gotten my vote. BUT ALAS GM has my favorite GM *ground meat lol* for burgers, short rib. It was a very interesting burger and something I would definitely like to try.

Sheesh. A double burger or two singles allowed, and his "cooked through" was smoked.

I want to see some shades of light pink at least.

I really want to see fuchsia, personally ... but only if it's freshly-ground.

D3 gets my vote for another full-on presentation of well-thought-out components, and getting in the vicinity of his winner from last year (which faced up with Booma, no less) ...

But with that said, full gray is burger travesty! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back