• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Who wants a chilli bath?

My wife's constantly telling me about stuff she sees on reddit, and it's usually met with indifference from me as its usually stuff that doesn't interest me in the slightest. When she got home from work today she couldn't wait to tell me the latest thing as it related to hot peppers. Turns out it was freaking hilarious! (Copied and pasted)

A few weeks ago I was surfing the web, I found this one particular site about skin care and started browsing it. There was this one topic where someone asked for advice on what are good things to add to the bath. Most of them where common things like salts and oils. But then there was this one guy who posted about chili pepper and mint bath, he was praising it, and it was one of the highest rated responses there. So I chose to try it out. That is when I fucked up. He gave specific measurements on how much pepper and mint you should add to a liter of water. Offcurse all the measurements ware in imperial. So I chose the easiest way, rather then calculating and converting it to metric system, I added as much as I thought was right. I took the bath, put on my show on the laptop and relaxed. At first everything seemed ok, but 10 minutes in my balls started to feel a warm sensation. I didn't think much of it and continued to relax. After 5ish more minutes and started to get uncomfortable and I chose to get up and end my rest. Once I got up it hit me, there was way too much chili in the bath. My body was burning in the flames of hell. So I quickly ran to the shower and started washing it off, it didn't help. I tried shampoo, soap and anything that was by hand. After about 30 minutes of being in the shower I rushed to my refrigerator to look for milk, turns out I had no milk left. So I ran back to the shower for another 2 hours until it became bearable. Now I'm out, everything on my body is in pain. My whole house is flooding because I was running through it naked and I have to be at work in 2 hours. At least I'm happy I'm alive. TL;DR - Tried to make a Stepbelow soup, didn't go as planned and spent two and a half hours in the shower

Anyone here wanna give it a try? Haha.

Scoville DeVille said:
Sure, let me get my Imperial Abacus chinese bead measurement converter and my Pure Evil dropper ready.

Want pics?
Hmmmm. Lavender or Mint bath soap?

decisions decisions
9.6 mil PE with lavender should be good lol.

I was thinking, if you floated some Bell peppers or some Poblano's in the bath, that would REALLY make it intense. :rofl:

Scoville DeVille said:
I was thinking, if you floated some Bell peppers or some Poblano's in the bath, that would REALLY make it intense. :rofl:

That would make it the beginning of a soup!

Scovie,

What , no female midgets in rubber suits to scrub your back or whatever..

Maybe Salsa Lady could crack her whip a few times on your back in prep for the bath...
Make sure all you pores are open so you can enjoy the FULL experience.

I prefere a hot tub full of warm Jello myself - along with the mini , rubber clad Woman.

A tub full of salsa and said Woman might be ok though in a tub...

Oh you sonofabitch!

You were on a roll until you brought SalsaLady into this.

Goddammit.

Not that she isn't HOT as hell, but she's like my sister for fuck sake. LOL

Oy-vey...

Who else WOULD you TRUST with the whip.
Just enough whip to open the pores and hurt so good.
She probably knows the right amount of lashes to administer,why trust a stranger?

I didn't say she should join in the Tub fun,only the prep.
Unless she wanted it otherwise.

Pics don't look like she is a midget either.
Might ruin the continuality of the bath experience or whatever.

I'm sure,being such a good friend,she'd not object to helping you out with some early pre bath prep.

Besides,you'll be hungry once the bath is done.
A quick whipping,then to the Kitchen cooking GREAT eats and pouring drinks latter on.

Who could cook like she does,or probably crack the whip as good as her?
I've seen the pics of her culinary delicasies.

Send the Midgets home ,then pig out with a good friend.
Maybe share a story or 2 about the bath...  LOL

Pics and posts would probably go to the HOT topic forum. :)

As a side thought.I bet she wants BOTH a wine Faucet for her sink and shower or bathtub - probably both/all of the above. :)

Back