Who wants to do an "official" unofficial THP Review of Year of the Dog?

oldsalty said:
Hahaha hahaha first let me say Alchymystic gets my vote. Brother that was hilarious :)  Here's my official proclamation,

I would love the opportunity to review any of your sauces.   LuckyDog, I would consider it an honor. As a member of such a great community I would give a honest opinion based not only the heat and flavor but how it would pair with everything from lamb to RumHam!

RUM HAM
attachicon.gif
rum_ham_200x200.jpg Thank You for your consideration.

Oldsalty

:WOOT!!!:::

FIFY!

salsalady said:
:WOOT!!!:::

FIFY!

Hahaha hahaha hahaha I love it!

I hearby give salsalady editing rights to this entry. And would now submit her entry as such.

Thank You to salsalady for her creative writing skills!!! :)

Resubmit

I would love the opportunity to review any of your sauces. LuckyDog, I would consider it an honor. As a member of such a great community I would give a honest opinion based not only the heat and flavor but how it would pair with everything from lamb to RumHam!

:rofl:  ~Salty, you definitely need to try this sauce!

I unexpectedly came into possession of a bottle of LDHS's new YOTD SAUCE!   My unofficial official review of this sauce is that's it's......  [edit}//DELETE!!!(revised].........  must not influence potential unbiased reviewers......

YOTD1.JPG

salsalady said:
:rofl:  ~Salty, you definitely need to try this sauce!

I unexpectedly came into possession of a bottle of LDHS's new YOTD SAUCE!   My unofficial official review of this sauce is that's it's......  [edit}//DELETE!!!(revised].........  must not influence potential unbiased reviewers......

attachicon.gif
YOTD1.JPG
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Hahaha NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO must have review don't leave me out in the cold! Or should I say hot humid stormy weather! :)
Rymerpt you Hot Sauce chugging hunk of chili head!!! :)
Hey Shorerider you lurking around out there my Brother from down under?

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Not sure it was a good as "anything goes" or "the gang gets on crack"
But Rum Ham has a special place in my heart.
And that was the official unofficial review of Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
:p
It was the one were they go to New Jersey for vacation. Heather and I absolutely love Sunny and especially sweet D! Hahaha

oldsalty said:
It was the one were they go to New Jersey for vacation. Heather and I absolutely love Sunny and especially sweet D! Hahaha

Yep. 

A recent favorite was "the gang gets back on crack" - where Dennis & D wake up and they start scouring the room for more crack - I forget who says, "in the history of crack, no one's ever gone on a crack binge and woken up to find more crack". :rofl: 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Yep. 

A recent favorite was "the gang gets back on crack" - where Dennis & D wake up and they start scouring the room for more crack - I forget who says, "in the history of crack, no one's ever gone on a crack binge and woken up to find more crack". :rofl:
Hahaha hahaha one of the best Hilarious all strung out. So many sick episodes love when the play the board game they invented. Or opened the bar to underage drinking. Danny Devito is insane!!

That fucking board game! Ha! How about the drinking game on their cross country flight? Any episode where Sweet Dee almost throws up or Mac talks about "tacking on mass" or being a "power bottom" are just gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9_mxvP1K0

Alchymystic said:
Well, I completely forgot to enter the Tasting the Heat giveaway on FB for a bottle of this over the weekend before the 4th - when I did remember, it was already over! So I most certainly cant let another opportunity slip away. Here is my entry - the 1st one (Ive included a few others just for kicks/fun, as my brain just wont dial back once its been sparked... I just 'let it flow'. Thanks to you Scott, Ill probably be thinking & scribbling notes for a day or two! Hope I can sleep. Lol.)

If picked, I can write a review and post of pic of something I might put it on (if I manage to tear myself away from, or resist the pull of spoon only indulgence - if its actually really that good!  ;) 

My entry:

Offered a tasty treat freely, that cant be beat!  
Fifty words or less required, of this to write Im inspired 
To have this sauce to taste and see if its all its hailed to be!  
Sauce man Scott, Lucky Dog you 
Pick me most (Zal)kindly Ill give you my review. 

-----------------------------------
And my other musings from 4 AM this morning (all 50 words exactly - not such an easy feat!)

All things ginger, a lover of, I am        
Thai inspired tastiness, a Golden Triangle treasure sauce of Siam  
An empty palm upfacing, place this sauce in hand  
If good and worthy of extolling, Ill tell of it throughout the land!  
Year of Lucky Dog announced Ill gladly review, proudly pronounce! 

Tonight Ill have Mekong dreams 
Under a Bodhi tree contemplating delights tasty things. 

Silver bowl to you I offer, fill with something nice 

A sauce, that I seek 'Legendary' as the ancients used to speak
The Year of Dog, as its named to you, others Ill proclaim if as famed! 

Send me sauce, Ill happily review! Cant turn down an offer to try something new! 
Doesnt matter if not crazy hot - I know its good if from the saucemaster, Scott! 
You had me with pineappleand Thai this I just have to try! 
So pick me, especially since its free!   :D

A free sauce and Thai?            
That sounds enticing, I cannot lie  
If you pick me, how Lucky I shall be!  
Ill try not to Dog your sauce, especially if its good
Instead Ill tell of its greatness - as rightfully I should!      
Appreciate the offer - so generous! Your saucesomeness most plenteous!  

Cheers!  :cheers:
Many quality entries - this one caught my attention the most, even without all the bonus entries.

Please PM me a mailing address and a bottle of YOTD will be on the way.

Congratulations! :cheers:

And thanks to all for the entries!

Back