• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Why I won't be getting an iPad

iPad.jpg

Cat Swallows iPad!

Note to self: Remove Tweety Bird screensaver.

3607551439_9b4d1e7d39.jpg

Ballzworth said:
there are definitely some major features missing (USB being a major one...what's with the 30 pin connector and no USB? Isn't the 30pin kinda outdated? how do you plug in flash drives to share data?), but I still WANT IT! I'm sure the camera will be included in the future but why exclude it from this one? I don't think there's enough to convince me yet to not buy a laptop instead.

simple answer, the same reason they left all the good shit off the first iphone, so that must have it, don't really need it' customers buy it then they buy the next one because it has a camera then they buy the next one because it's 3G then they buy the ipad because they are frikking gullible sheep, can you seen where i'm going with this????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to much greed rather than need me thinks

Davetaylor said:
simple answer, the same reason they left all the good shit off the first iphone, so that must have it, don't really need it' customers buy it then they buy the next one because it has a camera then they buy the next one because it's 3G then they buy the ipad because they are frikking gullible sheep, can you seen where i'm going with this????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to much greed rather than need me thinks

My biggest regret in the tech-world was buying an iPod Touch when they first came out. NOW, the 3rd gen, 32 GB version is the same price as I paid for my (nearly obsolete) 1st. gen 8 GB.....

Which is exactly why I won't buy a damn Blue-Ray......

I'm in revolt! :lol:

paulky_2000 said:
My biggest regret in the tech-world was buying an iPod Touch when they first came out. NOW, the 3rd gen, 32 GB version is the same price as I paid for my (nearly obsolete) 1st. gen 8 GB.....

thing always get better/cheaper after you buy them it's the first fundamental law of tech, buy a flat screen tv ( six months later the same cash would get you a bigger one) a pc (six months later same cash a faster better one) etc etc

my rule of thumb is wait til the spec list you want falls into the price range you want then buy that way you are happy sure it'll get better drop in price but you'd never buy any tech if you waited for the best because the goalposts move everyday, i have blu ray buy only because it's inside my PS3 don't have many discs yet as i find upscaling dvd still gives a pretty decent picture

paulky_2000 said:

WHO WANTS AN APPLE PRODUCT?

4343812227_1fdcfb0875_o.jpg

Davetaylor said:
thing always get better/cheaper after you buy them it's the first fundamental law of tech, buy a flat screen tv ( six months later the same cash would get you a bigger one) a pc (six months later same cash a faster better one) etc etc

my rule of thumb is wait til the spec list you want falls into the price range you want then buy that way you are happy sure it'll get better drop in price but you'd never buy any tech if you waited for the best because the goalposts move everyday, i have blu ray buy only because it's inside my PS3 don't have many discs yet as i find upscaling dvd still gives a pretty decent picture

I am still trying to get rid of all my damn VHS casettes....WTF??? :lol:

Could be worse though....my uncle bought a BETA! :rofl:

paulky_2000 said:

I dont understand why Ipods cost so much compared to other mp3's with the same GB ammount.
whats so special about Ipods ? do they have some great playlist or unlimited shuffle options ?
the shuffle options suck on most mp3's - its the same shuffle every time :rolleyes: it makes me wonder if the idiots creating these mp3's understand what shuffle means ? :rolleyes:

Back