• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Why is Ted Barrus disliked here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, like a lot of people if you call him out on something he will get defensive and act like a child.

Some can handle critism and some cannot. The guy is never going to get anywhere in life if he cares so much what people think.

I do what I do, if you don't like it that's fine, I'm not going to make a thread and rant because someone on the internet doesn't like how I do things.

Internets are serious business. :party:

I keeped hearing That There is bad people here, never seen it but I guess Might Ted be One of those? or Just They Hidden and We Cant See Em .... But Wow I Did not see that from TED, Well I Guess You Cant Trust Everything You Hear on The Internet . . . . :snooty:

Well I Guess You Cant Trust Everything You Hear on The Internet . . . . :snooty:

Really? :eek: Uh Oh, maybe I should cancel that order I placed for those pills that melt away fat while you sit and eat donuts. :doh:

:lol:

im a bad person fuct all of you,lol!!!!!!!

yea, yea, yea......:rolleyes: Talkin' tuff, KittyCat. :lol:

Ted came onto the site pretty "in your face" hot and heavy. Some people didn't care for that. It's no different than real life. It was like watching someone walk into a party and announce, "I'm Here! Now Let's Get The Party Started!"...as if we weren't having a good time before the guy showed up? When that happens in real life, people are turned off, and the same thing happened to Ted.

He's mellowed since then and moved on. I think he could of found a place to fit in here but things got off on a bad foot. Oh Well. Life moves on. I consider myself a friend of Ted's and we've communicated several times about different things. His style is what it is, and some like it, some don't. He's trying to do more serious videos, not just doing the Jackass style stunts. He's now a reviewer with EatMoreHeat. I hope he does well with the reviews and his reputation/(career?) with hot stuff can evolve. Then we can all say, "I knew him when...." :lol:

I'm jealous of the guy.. you get special access the hidden peppers that I can't eat or grow yet so I'm pretty damn jealous of them. For all those who don't know I'm talking about, the hp22b b3 pepper :(

I honestly find his videos entertaining and I still like to watch them but for reviews I will definitely go elsewhere.

I think I joined this site a couple of months after he quit and wondered the same thing that the main point of the thread was but now I understand.

I see myself as somewhat of a daredevil but I still try to incorporate reviews of the peppers into my videos, and plus the fact that growing hot peppers is my hobby so :D

he must have made an impression cause yall are still talking bout him.

kinda infamous TTFBI lives on in your posts.

For the record, I never knew or spoke to him but I think it is kinda funny how he ruffles feathers with out being on here

For the record, I never knew or spoke to him but I think it is kinda funny how he ruffles feathers with out being on here

Word.

brillant! He left here and still is famously hated. love it. People need to focus on other things on here besides Ted. lmfao.

I don't think he's hated, he's just memorable. Some people don't care for the style of videos he was posting, but I think everyone acknowledges..."to each their own".

PIC1, what is that BurgerKing crown under your TD crown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back