seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

This sounds like something that I would love to get in on, however I am afraid I don't really have anything exotic to add, I had ordered a few months ago scorpion butch t, some kind of Trinidad 7 pod, scotch bonnet, and Cajun belle peppers. The only one that has pods started is the Cajun belle peppers and the scorpion butch t peppers are starting to make some little flower buds.

PepperPassion said:
I have heard some of the members of the group say they get them at Walmart but they aren't always in stock. Others say michaels in the beading section. Quite a few say they order them from Amazon.

My wife gets them from Michael's and if you go to their website, they have a 40% off coupon...

100 - 2 x 3 - $3.29 * 60% = $1.98

http://www.michaels.com/artminds-recloseable-bags/M10115360.html#prefn1=size&q=bags&prefv1=2%22+x+3%22&start=1

http://c815555.r55.cf2.rackcdn.com/58979dd0-279c-4cbe-bdf1-9398444d8c5a.jpg

Still not as cheap as Amazon, but if there is a Michael's close by, you can get them right away and there isn't any shipping cost.
(Amazon Prime will get you 2 day free shipping also though.)

(2 x 3.75 Michaels bags in box of 175 cnt are 1.5mil.... Thicker bags are available on Amazon... )

Wow what a great initiative...

Would love to join, but live in Europe, so the train would have to be a plane. Or is there a pepper seed train on this side of the Atlantic as well?

Bought some seeds while in the U.S. last December and am just starting my pepper growing hobby and have nothing really exotic. But when all 10 different peppers produce wouldn't mind starting one or at least have a swap with someone on this side of the Atlantic.

Okay! Round two is officially closed to new riders! Make sure to give your full name and mailing address to the person before you on the list and make sure you have the same info from the person after you. If, for some reason, you aren't in touch with those two people by Wednesday, let me know. I'd also like to ask everyone to have a look again at the rules in the original post just to be sure they're conditions you're able to meet.

As work permits, I'll start putting together my additions for this round and get the ball rolling this week.
PepperPassion said:
I have heard some of the members of the group say they get them at Walmart but they aren't always in stock. Others say michaels in the beading section. Quite a few say they order them from Amazon.
I get mine from Amazon. They're cheap, and it eliminates having to look around for them. My advice would be to get the higher mil bags, as they protect the seeds better.

Did you not see my post wanting in? Some people wanting in after me are on the train. Or was there a reason I couldnt ride, so I can fix for next time.

Back