seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

sirex said:
I'm out. Give it to someone who really needs it. Thank you guys for all the love !

coachspencerxc said:
Though I do love checking out the seed museums when they come through, I'll bow out to make room for other people.

Thanks for getting & keeping it going, Mike!

sdambr said:
thank you Mike for continuing to take care of this.  I am also going to have to remove myself, as I have what I need for this year. Will jump back in when I have more to add.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

nearday said:
Hey Mike,
Thanks for the great ride I'm going to jump off in order to allow more people to get on, and I now have what I need for this season
Thanks again Mike

2Goats said:
Thanks for setting this thing up Mike and thanks for having me aboard.
I would like to make sure my seat is available to someone else on this wonderful train so they too can experience what I did.
Thanks again Mike, everyone else who contributed and kept this thing rollin' smoothly!

mpicante said:
Looks like this one will be Full soon....Great thing to be part of lots and lots of seeds available.Good luck guys.Wicked Mike great what can I say,absolute great pepper guy and even better asset to mankind.

Thanks for riding, folks. Getting to know you (those you you I didn't already know) has been beyond worthwhile (except Rex, that scoundrel  ;)). Hope you'll all keep in touch.

New folks: welcome to THP! Take what you can use, add what you can spare, and have fun with it. I'm in the process of going through a different seed train but should have this one ready to go sometime today or tomorrow. I'll get it rolling as soon as it it's full. The current list of riders is on page one of this thread.
mpicante said:
Looks like this one will be Full soon....Great thing to be part of lots and lots of seeds available.Good luck guys.Wicked Mike great what can I say,absolute great pepper guy and even better asset to mankind.

Wicked Mike said:

Thanks for riding, folks. Getting to know you (those you you I didn't already know) has been beyond worthwhile (except Rex, that scoundrel  ;)). Hope you'll all keep in touch.

New folks: welcome to THP! Take what you can use, add what you can spare, and have fun with it. I'm in the process of going through a different seed train but should have this one ready to go sometime today or tomorrow. I'll get it rolling as soon as it it's full. The current list of riders is on page one of this thread.

lol !   

If we bought the seeds or were given them should we put our name to them or the sellers/givers of the seed. I have none that are my own. But have some I bought from a website as well as some that have been given to me.

Hey Wicked Mike,
If there's any room, I would love to get in. I got some seeds to throw in the train too. I purchased a bunch of seed packs from Judy and you know her she hooks up way more than I will use. I also got some left over reapers from Ed Currie.

Anyways it is great to see you reaching out to others through your train!

Hi Mike,
If there is room, I would love to get on this train before it leaves the station!
I have no plants yet, but I'm looking forward to ordering some seeds and getting something growing ASAP...
Thanks for the consideration!
Bill

Back