20. Suprchunk
21. BartG

Where is the package now?
It is on its way to 1. Moruga Welder.

For those who haven't done much shipping:

SFRB = small flat rate box
MFRB = medium flat rate box
LFRB = large flat rate box

The way it works with USPS is that, so long as you're using their special boxes, you pay a flat rate no matter how heavy the box is. The box I sent out is a SFRB. It cost me about six bucks to ship it, and it automatically comes with fifty dollars' insurance and a tracking number. In most places, they guarantee either two- or three-day delivery. The box itself is free at your local post office. This is generally the way you want to send it.

If the train gets to you and you're not sure whether a new box is needed, how to send it, pretty much anything, PM me.

Please remember to PM the next person on the list first thing when you get the box, post a tracking number in this thread when you send it out, and have fun!

nearday said:
Mike, could I get on board.
Thanks
You better stay on your toes if you plan ondoing any favors for this guy. He is a tough one to please!I was allowing him to grow out 5 of my personal crosses for the cost of postage yet I still couldn't meet his expectations due to my inability to speed up the process of seed drying. so if you're going to try to help this guy out be sure you don't keep him waiting or request that he pay the shipping cost of what you are gifting him because will not tolerate anything less than perfection from those that are doing him a favor

joemomma said:
You better stay on your toes if you plan ondoing any favors for this guy. He is a tough one to please!I was allowing him to grow out 5 of my personal crosses for the cost of postage yet I still couldn't meet his expectations due to my inability to speed up the process of seed drying. so if you're going to try to help this guy out be sure you don't keep him waiting or request that he pay the shipping cost of what you are gifting him because will not tolerate anything less than perfection from those that are doing him a favor
This was just a misunderstanding. I have no problem paying shipping costs. Thanks again Mike for this opportunity.

No need for apologies joe. Was just getting hard for this old man to track down all the threads that were popping up regarding this train. I could have put in the work to find them, I was just being lazy I guess.

suprchunk said:
No need for apologies joe. Was just getting hard for this old man to track down all the threads that were popping up regarding this train. I could have put in the work to find them, I was just being lazy I guess.
I hear ya man! I don't think I'll call that lazy though, I would call it a desire for efficiency.

Well according to the USPS website it has been delivered to my address.  I'm at work so I can't get it out to it's next stop until tomorrow.  Next Tuesday is a USPS holiday so everyone down the line will be delayed a day from that..  Thank you all you Veterans for all your service. 

November 6, 2014 , 10:57 am

Delivered

COLLEGEVILLE, PA 19426 

sirex said:
Sweet. So if everyone keeps up in a timely manner we will run this thing straight thru in no time!!!
Yes it will.  The Post Office holidays coming up are: Veterans Day 11/11/14, Thanksgiving Day 11/27/14, Christmas Day 12/25/14, New Year Day 1/1/15 & then near the end of the train Martin Luther King Day 1/19/15.  I know the Post Office has always been really good to me with shipping times so this should run smoothly.

Well I just had a blast counting out all the different seeds. I could only add 2 types of my own seeds from this years plants. Neither one is a superhot so I hope that is OK. Sometime on Friday the package will be on it's way to the next stop. I'll post the info as I get it.

Thank you everyone I just got 29 different types!!!

Thank you so much, I love when I get all this information,  I am anxiously awaiting train! Probably 8 more weeks though.

Back