seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Got home and found a nice package of seeds. The envelope didn't fair to well, but the wooden box inside ensured the seeds were safe. Going to go through the seeds and will get back out by Friday. Need to find a small box to ship the wooden box YellowFin provided.

Not gunna lie I might be a little OCD. But I just couldn't let it go out of my hands with out organizing it a bit. I went a head and sorted out the bag of misc seeds and added them to the list. Here is the new list. I left space for new additions to be written in. Also had a nice little box lying around so they would be better protected. Wasnt trying to be funny with the "Made in Texas" stamp. Its just what I had. Will get it on its way to Virginia on Monday.

This is it

Just looked up the cost to ship it to the next person. It's about $5.50, but that is within VA.
The package I received shows that it was $9.75 to ship from TX to VA.

BigMal said:
Just looked up the cost to ship it to the next person. It's about $5.50, but that is within VA.
The package I received shows that it was $9.75 to ship from TX to VA.
Yes I chose 2 day shipping. Sorry about the envelope. I thought it was thick enough for it. Apparently not. Sorry that the box adds to the shipping cost but I think its a good idea to protect such a valuable amount of seeds. 

this has become the most epic seed train. not only is that list as extensive as anyone's dream list, but such a classy box

Hopefully it will come to my house but Mike doesn't reply to me :(

Ok, I've got the box ready to go and waiting for the next person on the list to respond before sending. I sent a PM last night around 9PM and have yet to hear anything. According to their status, they were online after my message, so hopefully they just missed it and will respond tonight. If I don't hear anything should I just move onto the next person?

Back