seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Sadly, last week I was thinking the same thing.
Hopefully not, but to tell you the truth whenever I'm on THP I am from my iphone. That's just me though.

Are you still waiting on Scuba Steve?

If I remember correctly he has a website selling salt water corals and fish. I will try to dig it up and see if he has a phone number on his website.

Edit:

Found it. I PMed Wicked Mike the phone number just in case.

Scuba_Steve said:
I apologize.  I have been in the hospital and didn't even know it was ever delivered to me.  I just got in and will have it out on monday morning.  Sorry, I did not mean to hold this train up any more than it has already been in the past.
I'm praying for you, Steve.

mpicante said:
Holy crap!Steve hope you're feeling and doing better.Not too hard to figure out that life and health definitely without a doubt come before hobby and fun.
Agreed. Life happens.

Scuba_Steve said:
I apologize.  I have been in the hospital and didn't even know it was ever delivered to me.  I just got in and will have it out on monday morning.  Sorry, I did not mean to hold this train up any more than it has already been in the past.
Was it from those hot @$$ naga morich peppers lol, man we should have called around to the hospitals instead of rounding up bail money :P
hope youre doing ok, what had happened?

I can see it now.

"Yes can you tell me a patients room number please?"

" Sure. What is the patient name?"

" Uh...Steve....ScubaSteve to be precise."

"Oh you mean that crazy ass Mofugga that be feeding everyone them crazy ass hot peppers? Oh shit that boy be in room 511C!"

Seriously steve, hopeya get better and have a speedy recovery!

Back