vendor Wicked Mike's peppers this guy ROCKS

Just received my order from Mike first off one of the nicest guys I ever met!
The box I received was jam packed with GOODIES! Thanks Mike.
Aside from the great collection of seeds and fantastic pods which are delicious as well as Hot!! I received a great spice powder love the flavor will be posting a new rub recipe with it as the star!! Then a package of brown Morugas that are crazy hot. As well as hickory smoked Fresno peppers that are going in my next ferment. And last but not least his spicy sunshine state syrup WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! Thanks again Mike and THP for supplying us with not only fantastic know how for are addiction but great vendors to help keep us well stalked :) AGAIN MIKE YOU ROCK!!
2chp5hh.jpg

1tom2go said:
Also, there were a couple of surprise unknown ones in the second picture.

Those little beauties are Aji Fantasy, one of my new favorites. So sweet that they leave my fingers sticky when I break 'em down for seed, and just the faintest heat.

BigB said:
those venezuelan tigers are dank. i got 2 plants from him. He told me to roast them stuffed with whipped herbed chèvre cheese and honey. It's amazing, that floral taste of the pepper with the sweet herb flavor of chèvre and honey

They're heavy yielders, too, especially if they're in big pots or in raised beds/berms.

Wicked Mike said:

They're heavy yielders, too, especially if they're in big pots or in raised beds/berms.

sheeeeeit son, that thing is loaded. leaning plant of tigers.  I put both of mine in 15gals and they're bigger than me, only 1 pod on them. I think it's too hot, all my flowers are falling off and no pod sets. That trini perfume i got from you though, oh boy i get like 5-8 ripe pods a day, it's LOADED

Yeah ... some of my small-pepper plants (thai's and tepin's) are podding up, but the bigger-pod plants are dropping their flowers 80-90% of the time (and have been for a month or so) ...

In fact, they switched back to putting off new shoots and baby leaves, but have since flowered up again ... it's like they are going to try again after only 4-6 weeks ...

I don't care if they pod right now, so long as they try again in 6 more weeks ... that's when I really want to hit stride ...

yea, i figured with plants this big, it will be LOADED with pods and nice and sturdy when it gets cooler in say....october haha

but this is my first season growing peppers aside from a scotch bonnet i bought a while back, so what do i know

Got my boxes from WM yesterday, they were STUFFED full of awesomeness! 

6bcfd40a4a2684ea0af04936aeb28ea3.jpg

5f3de83931fc6fe98fffa62d6fcc8d44.jpg

Had a field day today making some various awesome things. Dried the majority of the dedo de moca (i had to have some on a sandwhich), made a bahamian goat pepper jelly (it is seriously insane how delicious it is), made aji fantasy honey jelly and 3 jars of venezuelan tiger salsa :D

Always appreciate getting this good stuff from Mike! Thanks man!

Hey Mike, I've been admiring your handiwork from afar; and now I'd like to get some of those crazy pods! I notice your ad is no longer in the marketplace. How do I go about sending you some bux? Also, do you have an updated list posted? Thanx!

Not sure if I'm doing this right... but.. Thank you so much WM!!!  The peppers you sent were in amazing shape.  See below for pics.. I got a nuclear sampler and a hot sample.  I thought at first I wanted just a nuclear sampler but OMG the flavor on the hots is so good.  I'm a bit of a pepper noob compared to many on this forum so you really opened horizon to some really amazing peppers.  Thanks a million, you can bet i'll be ordering again in the future.  (once my digestive track recovers.   :fireball: )

http://imgur.com/ZebQLj3

http://imgur.com/vvF7Cfe

*edit* also.. i feel like i id'ed most of the peppers myself well.. but what are the little yellow guys?  they have a legit bite and tasty flavor!

QuatroCrazy said:
Not sure if I'm doing this right... but.. Thank you so much WM!!!  The peppers you sent were in amazing shape.  See below for pics.. I got a nuclear sampler and a hot sample.  I thought at first I wanted just a nuclear sampler but OMG the flavor on the hots is so good.  I'm a bit of a pepper noob compared to many on this forum so you really opened horizon to some really amazing peppers.  Thanks a million, you can bet i'll be ordering again in the future.  (once my digestive track recovers.   :fireball: )

http://imgur.com/ZebQLj3

http://imgur.com/vvF7Cfe

*edit* also.. i feel like i id'ed most of the peppers myself well.. but what are the little yellow guys?  they have a legit bite and tasty flavor!

Those are Yellow Trinidad Beans. Nice punch for such a little pod, eh? They throw off tons of pods, too; I'm seeing easily six to eight per node.

Let me tell you guys. Those that are experiencing those symptoms I know nothing about:Winter.

Wicked Mike has fresh pods. This crazy joker has pods ALL YEAR LONG!!! So if you need that winter heat to blast yo seat, Wicked Mikes is the key!!!

Here's a little sample of heat he threw my way JUST THREE DAYS AGO! I'm talkin what? Four weeks until Christmas? Six until the New Year? Most of y'all have snow on the ground or in the works!

LjOzRMq.jpg

bJp9iGL.jpg

o26camS.jpg

n9RiGit.jpg
'

Just remember: "Wicked Mike's is Wicked Awesome!!!"

Having spoken to Mike a handful of times, I feel he's a really stand-up guy :)

Back