vendor Wicked Mike's peppers this guy ROCKS

Just received my order from Mike first off one of the nicest guys I ever met!
The box I received was jam packed with GOODIES! Thanks Mike.
Aside from the great collection of seeds and fantastic pods which are delicious as well as Hot!! I received a great spice powder love the flavor will be posting a new rub recipe with it as the star!! Then a package of brown Morugas that are crazy hot. As well as hickory smoked Fresno peppers that are going in my next ferment. And last but not least his spicy sunshine state syrup WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! Thanks again Mike and THP for supplying us with not only fantastic know how for are addiction but great vendors to help keep us well stalked :) AGAIN MIKE YOU ROCK!!
2chp5hh.jpg

Nothing beats the Florida  heat better than Wicked Mikes Peppers!!!!

What is this we have here?!?!?!?!?!?!

gqYIUgC.jpg

DAMN!!!!! THIS JOKERS FREAKING BULGING!!!!

Rqc1s32.jpg

WCsY0iI.jpg

What we have:

Aji Lemon Drop x Bhut Jolokia ( Thats those beautiful suckers in the right hand box up top. )
CGN 21500 One of the best peppers I've ever had.
Giant White Habanero x Moruga Scorpion WWWWHHHHOOOOEEEEEEE did someone get crazy or WHAT!!!
Naga x Congo Chocolate Just NASSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEEEE ( That's a good thing BTW )

Once again Thanks Mike for showing us how Awesome this community is !!!!!

The good: I too am blown away. I sent him a list of things I was interested in, and woke up a few days later to having four sfrb in my mailbox. Every pepper was perfect.

I counted a little over 50 varieties, some are new to me, some were to refresh the seed in my vault. All were tagged using printed labels so there could be no confusion about what a pepper is.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

The bad: He won't give me the amount I owe him despite asking him several times. I'm probably going to end up making a donation to Chris in his name ;) if he doesn't tell me what I owe him soon :P

Boba Dink said:
Thanks Mike, this made my day!!! I will definitely buy again.

24653113056_755fecefc2_z.jpg
Stems are looking a lot more dried out than I'd like, thanks to USPS for adding that extra third day. But hey, thanks to USPS for actually getting it there this time. Most of all, thanks to you for taking the time. Ինչպես եք դուք , իմ հայերեն եղբայրը .

So, I was pumped when I saw Wicked Mike Advertise SFRB's of his peppers.  I purchased peppers a few times from him last year and he hooked me up every time.  Looking down his massive list of peppers, I saw the one that my family loved last year, the CAP 691.  That is a tiny, red hot pepper that is just fun to eat.  Well, Wicked Mike has hooked me up again.  Just check out the pepper mix he sent me.  He knows that I like the weird ones, particularly ones with Ascension numbers.  The huge pile of tiny red peppers are the CAP 691's.

oWG55c2.jpg

Wicked Mike labels things which I find is an excellent thing because I don't always know which pepper is which.  Looking forward to diving into this batch of goodies.  I highly recommend that others do the same!

Alchymystic said:
The shape and color on those Orange Primo's look just insane :shocked:  - what beautiful pods! (all of them!) 
Yeah, they are fantastic.  I planted 3 orange primos last year and all ended up yellow and mild.  I got 3 more going this year, hoping for better.  But if not, saving seeds from these bad boys for just in case next year.  They are solid, a little thicker walled than I expected but damn hot.  Probably no where near the red, but they got some serious kick.  Just love this pheno and hope to grow some myself like it someday.

Back