• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Wild, Indeed, Community Thread

Just getting this started so I can get a url.
I will post more about this in a couple of days.
duck6.jpg

Happy New Year, 2021!

Last edited:
Please do so. I haven't noticed much "damage" inflicted by the Brazilian cartel here on this forum, but FB is a very different story. A warned person counts for two, or
Very soon.

It's not just the usual suspects. One could argue we give them some slack for living in abject poverty in the third world. When you see some of the pepper darlings,status seekers,etc.,playing into it,selling their souls or deep friendships over it,it's kind of sickening. These people need their feet held to the fire for it,and many have blocked me or gone radio silent when confronted with the truth. Tip of the cap to @Pepper-Guru,he has kept it real and put forth an effort to protect the community.

Did you have it bagged or otherwise protected from the elements? Three of them have shown up for me now, and if they all live I'm considering keeping one out in the greenhouse this next winter.. Sans heater.
Bagging will not help in 5a. They certainly can handle freezing temperatures but having their roots frozen for prolonged periods of time will kill them. A day or two is probably fine but 7 or 10 days of frozen roots and it's certain death. I did have a few different species that had their rootballs freeze for around 24 hours and they lived and are growing back now.

I have flexuosum outside currently and have for a couple weeks now. If we are seeing 50sn for highs and upper 20s for lows where the soil will tighten up a bit that is fine,but low 30s for highs and upper teens to low 20s for lows and they are toast. This is for container gardening. In the ground you are might see more resilience but we're talking about plants from the neotropics.

Just type in english. Anybody that searches your other account here will see you understand it well...... but to address your comments.

You must be eluding to the account I created to further incriminate your Brazilian friends. The Solanum diplocomos? Remember your friend pawning them off as C.caballeroi? You guys really liked that. I would love to post receipts of yours and others deceit,lies,extortion,theft. And all the accounts you use to troll Clayton. In due time,and to whoever is interested. There is plenty--4 months of work atleast.

This is a close community that has always protected it's members from clowns. You'd be better suited hiding on other social media platforms playing games.

I'm not going to continue ruining this thread. I will start another one soon posting reciepts that deal with you,Europeans,Brazilians,etc.

Ciao
I honestly did not understand anything of what you wrote, or I understood very little, in my opinion you have many fantasies, live calm and serene, have some sex and you will see that you will live more serene

Seems like you've been doing the heavy lifting lately, CC.

Things haven't been so wild around here recently. I moved my OW wilds from the garage to the deck only about a week ago and many are at the initial stages of regrowth for the season. Others not so much. In particular, things aren't looking good for my 3 OW tovarii, but it's still early and I'm hoping they come through.

Here's my only two indoor wilds right now. @HeatMiser's Texas Tepin (left) and @CraftyFox's Uvalde Pequin (right), in 1g containers.
20230502 TXTepin&UvaldePequin.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like you've been doing the heavy lifting lately, CC.

Things haven't been so wild around here recently. I moved my OW wilds from the garage to the deck only about a week ago and many are at the initial stages of regrowth for the season. Others not so much. In particular, things aren't looking good for my 3 OW tovarii, but it's still early and I'm hoping they come through.

Here's my only two indoor wilds right now. @HeatMiser's Texas Tepin (left) and @CraftyFox's Uvalde Pequin (right), in 1g containers.
20230502 TXTepin&UvaldePequin.jpg
They are looking good CD! Those tepins really like growing all scraggly. The last time I grew them I managed to trim them into a neat bush - and all I got was 1 pod for all that trouble! :rofl:

Back