seed-train Wild seed train 2015 2016

We got socked up here. Never made the PO before it closed tonight. Bad roads and work parking lot has us delayed another day. Sorry.

GUARDIAN recipients, there is an enclosed application/information card. Take one with your bottle. Disregard the instruction on broad/russet mites needing a double strength application for the first application. It has been found that a single strength application is all that is needed in ALL applications against ALL pests.

Muahahahaha
l3lkeis.jpg

Well that was epic! Love the smell of the Guardian BTW. I won't make it to the PO today but I am shooting for Saturday unless anyone has any objections. LOTS of great varieties so it was hard to pass on some, you all will love this!

ThePepperTrent said:
Well that was epic! Love the smell of the Guardian BTW. I won't make it to the PO today but I am shooting for Saturday unless anyone has any objections. LOTS of great varieties so it was hard to pass on some, you all will love this!
Ya got 3 days to sort through it, take another look.  you may have missed something. And dont pass on anything.

Alaska... Colorado.... So hard to tell apart.

PROBABLY they have a mail chimpanzee located in one office as an experiment to see if they can save a few dollars...

Mail gets handed to the mail chimp, and he decides what box it goes in. Sometimes he gets it right, sometimes your seeds go to alaska. This also explains the condition boxes sometimes arrive in.

Heard they are planning on rolling out the mail chimp (instead of the much more expensive small package bundle sorter) nationwide as part of obamacare next fall.

Back