seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

FGpepperguy said:
Off to Scorched
9114 9012 3080 3901 4538 90

Lol I'm glad you PM'd me yesterday. With everything I've got going on I had completely forgotten I was on this train. Looking forward to looking through it and getting it back on the tracks.

Okay, so in my haste, I bungled something up. I was transferring the seeds from the old envelope into a new one, and Scorched's bag got stuck to the adhesive of the old envelope without my realizing it. As much as I would like to keep Tony's seeds (good stuff, Tony), I'm about to go send it out Priority Mail to Steve. Upshot: if there's a slight delay in getting it out to the next person, it's not Steve's fault, totally mine. 

Eh, $hit happens. I know, I am going through some of my own with Tony's train right now. Explanations really do help though. Thanks Mike

Guys with all im doing at work i have no time for the train at this time. Please do not ship to me at this time.

KevinH said:
Guys with all im doing at work i have no time for the train at this time. Please do not ship to me at this time.
OK Kevin, thanks for the timely change of plans. scuba steve to joe fish and to the station till the autumn run.

Train has arrived, as well as the 2nd box!  I already went through it, but I still need to bag and label the seeds I pulled and add my contributions.  I will try to have it out tomorrow.

Scuba_Steve said:
Train has arrived, as well as the 2nd box!  I already went through it, but I still need to bag and label the seeds I pulled and add my contributions.  I will try to have it out tomorrow.
?!, second box?

Sorry,it was a crazy day today.  I just got done bagging everything up a few minutes ago.  I will get this out tomorrow as long as I can make contact with KevinH CAPCOM in enough time.

Here is what I added:
20150519_235549.jpg

I tried to add things that were not in the train already to spice things up!

Back