• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Windows 10: Electronic Tyranny

I just want to know how to disable that harassing upgrade message. 

Nevermind found it "Microsoft has confirmed that the new OS, currently in its final stages of development, will be made available for download/install on eligible systems on 29 July 2015.
In preparation for that, back in April, Microsoft released an update (KB3035583) for Windows 7 (Optional) and 8.1 (Recommended) that is called the Get Windows 10 app. It provides the prompt that started appearing on users systems (Windows 7 and 8.1) yesterday and gives you the option to reserve your copy of Windows 10."

dragonsfire said:
Windows 10 - How-to Regain Your Privacy

By the way no one has addressed that the new cars today are being hacked and overridden.

It's a big one ... follow-up to the installation of the TSA ... kiss your freedom to move-about away ...

Lets briefly pretend the establishment allowed Ron Paul to become president (won't happen but for shoots and giggles) do you think he would be able to shut down the bullshit like NSA and TSA? I know he would want to ... but could he. 

dragonsfire said:
By the way no one has addressed that the new cars today are being hacked and overridden.

Actually I meant to bring it up and forgot.

I wonder how many people were assassinated/murdered with their own cars before this became bigger news.

Michael Hastings.

D3monic said:
Lets briefly pretend the establishment allowed Ron Paul to become president (won't happen but for shoots and giggles) do you think he would be able to shut down the bullshit like NSA and TSA? I know he would want to ... but could he. 

No.

grantmichaels said:

Ya that one ass in here almost got me bringing up bohemian grove but then I figured whats the point. He would just bias and dissonance more.
dragonsfire said:
The Politicians, Their just puppets, The MIC, shadow families run the Country and allot of the world.

IMO politicians are just servants hoping to secure a place in the new, less populated world.

Bill Gates is a pauper in comparison to the real rulers you never see on the list of richest people.
Hybrid Mode 01 said:

I see a Prisoner marathon in your future.  :D This show is right up your alley, man. I grew up on it.

Geeze, no widescreen or HD back in '67?

:rofl:

lol, I was thinking of Alex Jones but he's too much for allot of people :)
The depopulation project has been around since the 70's I think it was, was Kissinger brought it up in the United Nations meeting or something like that.

But I mean ... none of this is new ... this IS America ...

Just like Capitalism ... nobody's ever going to take that away from those entrenched in maintaining the status quo ... because it's still proving out to be dominant.

And that's what it REALLY comes down too ... a country arguably still on top of the pile, trying to prevent foreigners from getting there ...

Zoom in one click, and then it's people AND corporation on top of the metaphorical hill ...

Us, in our cliques ... same hill ...

It's turtles all the way down ... whoever is on top, is trying to keep it that way.

dragonsfire said:
lol, I was thinking of Alex Jones but he's too much for allot of people :)
The depopulation project has been around since the 70's I think it was, was Kissinger brought it up in the United Nations meeting or something like that.

He goes too far, but i mean ... those meetings happen ... the Rockefeller's, the Carnegie's, the Flagler's etc ... I mean, that concentrated money shit is old news ...

By far, the best movement in my lifetime is the Occupy movement ... I can't believe we're in the election campaigning and there's no Occupy shit going down (except in the places like that Oakland, Detroit, Baltimore etc) ...

The game being stacked in favor of the have's, relative to the have-not's is the dumbest thing ALL AMERICANS vote for each election ...

Closing loopholes, de-incentivizing predatory processes ...

D3monic said:

Didn't JFK try some silly, uppity shenanigans along those lines?

Heckle said:

unplug the mic and cam on my laptop?

the fbi first admitted using a phone mic to eavesdrop back in like 2006 on the head of a mafia
Disable them in permissions. Having the ability to turn it on is different than the ability to change what can or cannot be enabled. If it's unlikely that you'll be using them, just delete the drivers. You can't hack what the computer doesn't know exists. 

And yeah, the FBI has been doing this for a while. I think it's likely they used phone mics before that, but don't want to talk.

Heckle said:
JFK introduced the silver note

Lincoln the greenback.

We know how they both ended.

It makes me wonder what would happen if a president who ran on a platform that included a push to audit the fed actually got into office.
     I wonder if they'd "discover" that he's a rapist, like Snowden, or if they'd just have him whacked like in the good old days.

Back