wing question..

Omri said:
Cooking oil in spray bottles?! is that like cheese in a bottle? :lol:

I suppose so. Lots of things come in squeezy bottles, cheese spread, honey, jam, pickle.

fry.jpg

DEFCON Creator said:
Man, baking wings (cringe). You don't need that much oil. If you use a stock pot and put a couple of inches of oil in it, it should work just fine. Just don't overload the pot or you'll bring down the temperature of the oil too much.

I agree. I deep fry fish alot in my deepfryer, but there have been times when I just put a couple inches of oil in the pan and cover my fish in Parmesan cheese and Italian breadcrumbs. It really doesn't take that much oil that way and gets the same effect. I deep fry my wings as well. It's not good to eat deepfryed foods on a daily basis, but when I want to cook and it requires it it's my favorite way to go. I just don't eat it that way on a regular basis. Not only does it taste great, but frying it up is easy. Throw it in for a certain amount of time, come back when the timer beeps and your all done...lol!!(With my wings at least, I baby sit fish.)

i just went over my baking style in another thred, so ill give you the just of it: dry rub, bake at 425 for 20-25mins per side then broil for about 5 mins per side, then pour sauce over them - nice and crispy, nice an spicy

Back