• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Both these chillies are well above the level where I stop tasting and starting screaming so its not a biggy. I'm more upset that I had a nice row of lush butchies and now they are all sticks in dirt.

200220121391.jpg

I hope this helps Harry.
200220121389.jpg
200220121388.jpg
200220121383.jpg

Yeah yesterday i tried a jeneric looking chilli which looked like a birdseye but bigger and i swear i was hopping up and down screaming the "F" word. Yoghurt, cucumber and what not. I am a wuss chilli hobbyist.

They have probably hybridized them with a easier-to-grow variety.
I saw these at Bunnings and didn't get them for that very suspicion.

They have probably hybridized them with a easier-to-grow variety.
I saw these at Bunnings and didn't get them for that very suspicion.

Oh bugger , bugger bugger bugger. :doh: they have been so hassle free. Ive always considered bunnings to be a moderate junk warehouse.. now their nursery is tooo :(

Oh bugger , bugger bugger bugger. :doh: they have been so hassle free. Ive always considered bunnings to be a moderate junk warehouse.. now their nursery is tooo :(

Dont be to hard on Bunnings, i have used them for years for your regulular stuff.

Having said that i dont think they shou;d be messing wih the hotter stuff personally, leave that to us "Chillinerds"
I wonder how there legal dept has negated injury with these things? didnt see any warnings on that label.

Big storm on the northern NSW coast right now, wtching on the radar.

Mezo.

If there were no tag, with hybrid stamped across the top of it , what physical indicators would the plant display, to show it was hybridized? What is it that you look for?

Where is the storm headed mezo?

The morning after, i watched that huge storm on the rader & it was well south of me heading towards the coast, then at 1am the heavens opened big time. A bolt of lightning hit a mountain next to me, it was so close i felt the warmth on my face lying in bed,

It was like the "top fuel" of rain, it was hard, then it turned up a notch and it was deafaning incredible amount of rain for hours on end & the real annoying thing is i had watered my plants before i went to bed thinking it was going to miss me. :banghead:

Poor plants (Bhut`s) they are well overwatered, did anyone get that lot as well?

Mezo.

The main event was just south of us here on the northern gold coast Mezo although we had some very close lightening one in particular with the crack of thunder woke up the whole house. Loudest I have heard in a couple of years since the tree beside our old house got hit.
Got some rain which was needed although not much. Looks like we are in for more storms today.

Back