• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
It was the previous winner vs challenger TDso I had only one person to beat :P

PIZZA :D

Oh and how many of those posts were two word turds ;) ;)

I must have missed the part in the rules where it says two word turds don't count as true posts..... :P
You probably missed it while you were polishing your "nearly 7000 posts" medal just before you marched in the "Quantity Over Quality Parade" with all the spam-o-bots and slackers at centrelink who were supposed to be looking for a job, but were instead on THP, and THC too I'll bet cause everyone without a job is a dirty smelly hippy sucking the life out of society. :)

...waiting for a warning point...

You probably missed it while you were polishing your "nearly 7000 posts" medal just before you marched in the "Quantity Over Quality Parade" with all the spam-o-bots and slackers at centrelink who were supposed to be looking for a job, but were instead on THP, and THC too I'll bet cause everyone without a job is a dirty smelly hippy sucking the life out of society. :)

...waiting for a warning point...

...says the stay-at-home guy to the bloke who works 40+ hours a week. :P

(j/k moo... I know you got the little ones to look after! :))

...says the stay-at-home guy to the bloke who works 40+ hours a week. :P

(j/k moo... I know you got the little ones to look after! :))
Yeah just jks :P I've had plenty of jobs in my life but being a single dad is the most difficult, especially cos you don't clock off at the end of the day. It just goes on and on and on..... The odd mouthful of blistering chilli is refreshing.

It was a pretty weak effort to post something that will get warning points :P I could've said something really nasty but my heart's not in it.

And just let me say I've got nothing against dirty smelly hippies getting stoned on welfare. :high: We're all part of the ecosystem. ;)

Hey Grant, did you put Fish in your mixed bag?

IMG_8717.JPG

No fun... mystery plants are supposed to be a mystery up until they pod! :snooty: :P

Just glad I decided to get two mystery plants going and so far the second one isn't giving away any hints..... ;)

hahah, yes look likes you got a fish in your bag... (great looking plants though)
there would have been a few other types mixed in with the superhots from what I grew last season

hahah, yes look likes you got a fish in your bag... (great looking plants though)
there would have been a few other types mixed in with the superhots from what I grew last season

They are a real looker... well, from what I've seen in pics. I hear they have a great taste too?

I've actually been meaning to grow it for a while now. And now I don't have to track down seeds..... :D

OH are hot fish the ones that have those markings on them?? i had some hot fish saplings but i lost the name tags...im currently thinking whats wrong with some of my plants why are they looking splotchy...

Hey Grant, did you put Fish in your mixed bag?

IMG_8717.JPG

No fun... mystery plants are supposed to be a mystery up until they pod! :snooty: :P

Just glad I decided to get two mystery plants going and so far the second one isn't giving away any hints..... ;)

Looks just like the sun scale I had on my plants few months back. :confused: Hmmm looks abit like my Jalapeno. :liar:

Why are u and moo in the this popularity contest? While you two fight Mezo is getting all the fans. :party:

Go Mezo, Go Mezo!

Gas my Aji Lemon is looking awesome. Havn't started to flower yet.It is growing like an Annuum, has nice dark green leaves . Whats better is it seems very resistant to insects, very little damage from snails etc compared to some of my other plants.

Why are u and moo in the this popularity contest? While you two fight Mezo is getting all the fans. :party:

Isn't it obvious that Meez paid us to bicker precisely for that reason? :lol:

Gas my Aji Lemon is looking awesome. Havn't started to flower yet.It is growing like an Annuum, has nice dark green leaves . Whats better is it seems very resistant to insects, very little damage from snails etc compared to some of my other plants.

Awesome to hear! Yeah, I love Aji Lemons, they are a trooper of a plant. Just wait til it does start producing... they put out like the clappers! They just push to produce.

One thing I noticed is they seem fairly resistant to broad mite toxin too. I mean, the mite buggers will still attack 'em, but they bounce back like nothing ever happened.

Yeah Aji lemons are one of the hardiest plants I had last year ... they got smacked around but continue to produce. My hardiest was probably the Bahamian goat pepper though or my NTRs. Talking of mystery superhots grant .... I have a good one from you ... not sure what it is but the pods are upward and the plant is short and branchy

Quick Q for you Aussie blabberers!

Whilst i realise that the season has only just started here, at what point is there little point with new seedlings? (ie when you know that you're going to hit winter before you see fruit)

Whats the latest you guys bother trying to start something new off?

Up here we don't have to worry about things like cut off times... :P

Late starts just means very early spring production. And sometimes even winter pods. :D

I stop starting once summer arrives though... just so I can have a break!

in perth i was still producing most of the year, im producing a lot of pods now and its still single digits at night time.

Vic maybe different though, but still i dont think there is too much of a cut off in aus

Ok dudes, can you tell me anything about this tiny fly thing?? its all over my chilli's etc...not sure if its related to aphids??

On second thought looks a lot like an adult aphid!!! oh geez...im going out there now to squish them all...

20121025_175840.jpg

20121025_175819.jpg

20121025_175758.jpg

What fans? what contest?

Dont squish that insect till you know what it is, could be a good insect (predator) need a close up to ID though.

Mezo.

Back