With the new website, comes the new sale!

Well, seems my 2013 NFL Season Sale thread got misplaced, so I'll use this one. Every year, for the past 8, we serve up our best sale of the year. 25% off EVERTYTHING edible (I don't consider hats and t-shorts edible. If you do, keep up the good work). This year's sales are rivaling the best ever, over the many years. Help us make it the best one yet, ORDER UP! Hell, you can get a QUART of Cluckwing Orange, with all 4 food groups (Cayenne, Habanero, Peri-Peri and Trinidad Scorpion) for a mere $18.75. Yeah, you read that correctly. Love you guys!

Cool, whereabouts? Always wondering. I know of most of the places we are in, put with a few distributors, it's nice to hear if it's somewhere we aren't aware of, so I can add it to our "Where Else To Buy" link on our homepage. 

Oh yeah, that being said, the 25% off ALL edible products is going strong. Hell, you can now get a QUART of our newest product, the Cluckwing Orange, made with Cayenne, Orange Habanero, Peri-Peri and Trinidad Scorpion peppers for only $18.75!!! Yeah, a QUART for $18.75. This pretty much the biggest sale we do every year, for the past 8-9 years. 

A couple of coworkers coming in as I was leaving the job. They were huddled in a corner like it was some sort of drug transaction or something, which made it even better.

Saint Augustine, Florida.

Our 8th Annual NFL Season 25% Off Everything Sale is steaming right along! Only a little time left to get your Defcon Sauces products before Christmas!

Well, Christmas is over, and the new year is right around the corner. Our 25% OFF EVERYTHING EDIBLE Sale continues! Yup, out of the kindness of my tender cryogenically frozen heart, we will keep the savings going into the new year. So, stock up om our wing sauces and Habanero horseradish products, after all, it IS NFL season!

Just a reminder, the Annual NFL Season Sale is still going strong! EVERYTHING edible is 25% off. The season will be ending soon, I suggest you stock up now! 
8 ounce bottles of our wing sauces for as low as $4.13
QUARTS of wing sauce as low as $11.62
Habanero horeradishes for a s low as $4.88. 
It don't get much better than that!

Yup, it was last April, when I thought a very cool announcement was going to open the gates. However, between UNIX glitches, and some other quite horrible IT things happened, and things kind of went awry. Then came the major medical issues with yours truly. Well, the medical stuff persists (2 neurologists, COUNTLESS tests, 6 medications later), well, nothing has changed, and it's gotten, shall we say, more interesting. But my problems aside, I felt I had to keep you guys somewhat up to date, even though I stated months ago I wouldn't say anything until the curtains are opened. Well, we are right around the corner. I was out of commission for quite sometime last year, which is one of the big reasons we weren't able to launch the new site. I have received a number of emails asking when we will be ready to launch, but was really unable to tell everyone much more than, soon.

Recently, Maggie and my IT guy started making a push to get this sucker runnin'. I appreciate their effort, and they have made things happen. So, just a little while longer, and we'll be ready to open the gates!

I honestly appreciate your patience, it been a rough 12 months (we call that an understatement).

Thanks guys, it's been a rough 9-10+ months, and yes, it's taken it's toll. But it doesn't matter, we are the Defcon Collective, and we shall NOT be denied! Perhaps some of you can join us for the Defcon Day THIS Saturday in Maplewood, NJ. If not, we shall meet at some point!

That being said, this launch is so close I can TASTE it! We also got USPS up and running through the testing. Man they are asking for a LOT more information to RE set up an account (creepy, as they are a pseudo-Gov't 'company'). Cripes, I almost feel like a Conservative trying to explain common sense to the IRS.

Stay tuned.............

Ok, the new website is up! That being said, it was actually under a tad bit of duress. Our host server decided to go out of business on Friday (unknown to anyone), and Friday night, Defcon Sauces pretty much disappeared. This had an effect on everything, site, email, store, etc, etc, etc. This also triggered off a VERY bad cranial episode for your truly, and it took every thread of my being to fend off The Wife Unit not to take me to the hospital, as it was more important to me to get the site up and running (no, I'm not being dramatic, This is the truth). It took 2 days for me to recover, and in those two days, Maggie and a very good friend of mine, who we shall call "Tim" (an awesome IT dude who I've known since High School) were able to speed up the incubation of the new site. It has been a Stupidly rough weekend for us here, but I hope you enjoy the new site! There are minor adjustments to be made, I know this, so be gentle with your criticisms. We were able to get the store up and going, and once again offer up USPS as a shipping option (we only had FEDEX for a time because of some new, weird protocols on the USPS side).

So, that being said, I give to you, the NEW Defcon Sauces website. www.defconsauces.com

On a side note, I personally loaded over 1200 pictures into the gallery, so feel free to browse, as some of these have never before been made public (and no, no home movies are included)!

Glad to see the site up!  Sorry to hear about the cranial issues.  It can be very hard at times to figure out the exact problem and what is causing it.  I am sure you are insanely busy fielding emails and the such but way back when you were originally going to launch the site prior to all the problems encountered, you mentioned that you will be offering up a pretty cool deal upon launch.  I was wondering what that will be.  Hope all is well.

Our NFL 25% off sale was extended over a month because due to weird glitches we couldn't update anything on the site. we could update the store back to normal prices, but the website would still say the discount was in effect, so we were kind of stuck in the middle, it sucked. Like I said, it been a rough couple of months.

You are right, I did say we'd do something, I'm just not sure what yet. We'll think of something.

We are proud to announce the launch of our new website. It's a complete makeover from our original site, which was created in early 2006. The graphics are a lot better, and it has quite a few bells and whistles.
One of the best parts is that I've drastically increased the size of our picture gallery, uploading over 1200 pictures from over the years, many of which have never been seen online.  So, check it out and give us your feedback.
 ​
To make this event even better, we are offering:
20% off all edible Defcon Sauces individual products
AND
10% OFF ALL GIFT SETS!
(This offer is good through 3/20/14)
 ​
This is the first time we've offered a discount on the gift sets, but hey, this is also the first time we've changed the website too. So, enjoy, and remember, if it wasn't for all of you, we wouldn't be here.

Back