• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

WooT! I gots me a new job!

Philipperv said:
Well we got to do something about that. How about a new comic strip based on the all powerful:

NAGAMAN
anisuperman.gif
I have thought about doing another issue of Mullet-Man where he would face off against a pepper based villian. But they take sooooo long to do.

LUCKYDOG said:
a real man of genius :cheers:
I try my best.

congrats Mullet - you've been through a tough time. how do you plan on celebrating? downing a few Nagas? going to a titty bar? downing a few Nagas at a titty bar? post pics, ok!

chilliman64 said:
congrats Mullet - you've been through a tough time. how do you plan on celebrating? downing a few Nagas? going to a titty bar? downing a few Nagas at a titty bar?

...or downing a few titties in Nagas? :cheers:

imaguitargod said:
I have thought about doing another issue of Mullet-Man where he would face off against a pepper based villian.

Are you off your rocker man? Peppers aren't evil...now sometimes they are used BY evil people, but they aren't inherently evil. Pepper guy should be a sidekick...maybe cram the villians mouth full of Nagas.

chilliman64 said:
congrats Mullet - you've been through a tough time. how do you plan on celebrating? downing a few Nagas? going to a titty bar? downing a few Nagas at a titty bar? post pics, ok!
LOL, nope, don't have any Nagas yet. I just went to the brewery yesturday to celebrate.

dreamtheatervt said:
Are you off your rocker man? Peppers aren't evil...now sometimes they are used BY evil people, but they aren't inherently evil. Pepper guy should be a sidekick...maybe cram the villians mouth full of Nagas.
Yes, I am off my rocker. One of the legs broke and it spilled me onto the floor.

What I was thinking of doing was having the comic be a big build up to a show down between Mullet-Man and Pepperman (or Captain Capscaisin or somthing). Pepperman robs a bank, and then another one (he holds out a Naga and tells people to give him the money, and they freak out because it's a Naga). And all the while Mullet-Man is stuck in traffic in his Mulletmobile. Finally when Mullet-Man arrives they have the show down. Pepperman says, "You fool! You can't stop me!" he takes a huge bite of the Naga and says, "Peppers are what give me my super powers and....agh! That's hot! Oh my god! Someone get me something to drink! Milk! Anything! Agh!!!!". He then falls on the floor cry and writhing in pain. End of comic.

mulletmobile1.jpg

Here's a better storyline:

The Mullet Mobile breaks down on the LA freeway so Mulletman feeds it his last few Nagas and it turns into the Mullet Ferrari. Now that would be cool!

IGG - 1st off, hows the new job going for you ? hope its decent & the bosses arent a bunch of A-holes.
next is that you & your car in the pic ? I'm new here so I dont know anything about what the mulletman is about. since in another thread you said you've did some acting, just wondering if this is something your working on to pay the bills or ?

chilehunter said:
IGG - 1st off, hows the new job going for you ? hope its decent & the bosses arent a bunch of A-holes.
next is that you & your car in the pic ? I'm new here so I dont know anything about what the mulletman is about. since in another thread you said you've did some acting, just wondering if this is something your working on to pay the bills or ?
Well, I'll post the answers about this tomarrow, too many mug fulls of tiquilla to do the massive amount of typing. But to do an awnser to the first (small and quick); It's amazing! Wowie wee wow, I like!

A better question is, how in the hell does an archaic Gremlin pass the emissions tests in your state?? Don't you live in Hollywood?? :rolleyes:

I mean, I'm sure you get big fat ass residual cheques from the Star Ship Troopers gig, clearly your character was an integral part of that movie. Did you even nail Charlie Sheen's ex, there whatshername with the nice rack??
I would think that a bank roll like that would allow for a life of champagne nights, cavair dreams, fast cars and even faster women?? Vrooom, vroom, giggle, giggle. You know, those types of girls.
Barbara Walters to Jonathon Passow: Were you a child actor and your parents squandered your money? Worse yet, did your rampant addiction to capsaicin leave you destitute and left to live the live of, God forbid, A VIDEO GAME TESTER (my dream job by the way)

Now there's a plot line for Mullet Man and Captain Capsicum. The captain can try to help you kick your endorphin addiction all the while helping hone your skills as a stage actor with the finale being you staring in Death of a Salesman at Mann's Chinese Theatre.
Wow, I took too much Dayquil.
I probably shouldn't submit this, but what the hell, GG should have an interesting take on my comments.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was freakin' HILARIOUS Uncle Big. Like I said before, I'll answer all the questions tomarrow (so keep posting them people)!

Seriously, you've tickled my funny bone.

I have no clue what you're talking about, I hate walking into things over half way through & trying to play catch up. but oh well, enlighten me about this super hero they call "mullet man"

Uncle Big said:
Now there's a plot line for Mullet Man and Captain Capsicum. The captain can try to help you kick your endorphin addiction

No, no, I think anyone with capsicum in their name is the wrong person to help him kick a pepper addiction. C'mon, he's in Hollywood, we have to consider the movie that will follow the inevitable "tell all" book. It needs to be a blockbuster if he's going to fund the DNA research into the Bhut Jolokia/Naga controversy.

I say Mistress Ursala should help him.

*spank, spank* "Do you want a habanero now?" *spank, spank*

chilehunter said:
The new job is awesome! I'm working on their biggest game to date (and believe me, this thing is going to be HUGE). The people are great and so are the bosses.

The location is even cooler. They have a work out room (with top of the line equipment), a full size basketball court, volleyball court (with sand), and soccer field. They have a cafeteria, an arcade room that also has two leather massage/vibrating chairs, company store, and pond. They actually treat their employees well here and WANT you to be happy. Simply amazing.

Now Mullet-Man. Mullet-Man is a creation that I came up with back in 2000 and it co-stared my good friend Eric Piechowski. It's an online comic and a spoof of Spider-Man. Yes that is a picture of the Mullet-Man costume in the pics above and that's me and my car. I was actually on the show Who Wants to be a Superhero as Mullet-Man, so the comic paid off. I am still considering doing another one, but it takes so much time to do it. Go to the following links to read the comic:

Issue #1 (with recently redone special effects and no costume)

Issue #2 (with old crappy special effects and no costume)

Mullet-Man the Movie Poster

Pic from the unfinished Short Movie

And here are some other non Mullet-Man comics for you to read that I did:

Wolverine and Cyclops one shot (not all that great)

Wolverine Rebooted (one of the best maniping of all the series and pretty freaking funny if you ask me)

Uncle Big said:
A better question is, how in the hell does an archaic Gremlin pass the emissions tests in your state?? Don't you live in Hollywood?? :hell:
It didn't pass. I paid someone $100 to give me a pass for the test. Now it's too old and doesn't have to be smogged anymore. Score!

Uncle Big said:
I mean, I'm sure you get big fat ass residual cheques from the Star Ship Troopers gig, clearly your character was an integral part of that movie. Did you even nail Charlie Sheen's ex, there whatshername with the nice rack??
I would think that a bank roll like that would allow for a life of champagne nights, cavair dreams, fast cars and even faster women?? Vrooom, vroom, giggle, giggle. You know, those types of girls.
First, no residuals, but I did bank about $1,500+ off that gig for only three days of work. I also have the honor of being the only person in both movie and in the comics to wear glasses. I get about 3 or 4 autograph requests for the movie a year, which is nice.

No I didn't get to nail Sheen's ex, she was in the first movie, I was in the sequel. But I am good friends with Sheen's uncle (Joe Estavez), so one day I might get invited to a family fued so I can meet her, lol.

Uncle Big said:
Worse yet, did your rampant addiction to capsaicin leave you destitute and left to live the live of, God forbid, A VIDEO GAME TESTER (my dream job by the way)
, lol. Video game testing is actually a lot of hard work believe it or not. But it's still one of the best jobs to have because of the coolness factor of it all.

Uncle Big said:
Wow, I took too much Dayquil.
Bwahahaha.

Uncle Big said:
I probably shouldn't submit this, but what the hell, GG should have an interesting take on my comments.
Yes you should submit it. I had a good laugh over it. I hope my answers were a good "interesting take" on you comment. :lol:

Back