• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

xcsports grow log 2010

Well i dont have a working digital camera but i thought i would start one since i am gonna try growing my plants in pots indoors well my first pepper i transplanted wer 3 Tangerine Cheese sweet pepper plants about 5 inches tall. i wanted to do more varietys in diffrent pots but the others were to small. i got the pots from plum trees i planted this year.

Hehe, dunno you got me. I'm thinking Harrison Ford is getting a little too slow for another unless he passes the torch to his son from the last movie.

HAHAHA i dont know much about it got it out of seed savers exchange i only got it because of the name i think its annuum

Silver_Surfer said:
Hehe, dunno you got me. I'm thinking Harrison Ford is getting a little too slow for another unless he passes the torch to his son from the last movie.

Yeah he is getting up there, but I'd still watch him as Indiana Jones even if he was in a wheel chair lol, I'm kinda bummed that Sean Connery didnt sign up to do the last one

i cant afored a digital camera your welcome to send one to me. i started
Rocato Rojo
The Untouchable Sword of Shiva
Black Scorpion Tongue
Shishito
Weavers Mennonite Stuffing
Varagata
Balloon
Rooster Spur
Aci Sivri
yesturday

Back