• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

xgrafcorex

Damn congrats on 1k -- now as BernieButz puts it

Shouldn't those of you at work be doing what you're paid to do instead of being here? If you worked for me, you'd pay me back every one of those stolen hours! Most of you spend so much time online, it's a wonder that you have jobs at all! (I'm sure many of you don't) And for all you chili-swilling Bubbas and Jimmy-Joe-Bobs out there, your jokes are lamer than your CB-handle nicknames and your homemade hotsauce names are even more pathetic! I've never seen such a vulgar and disrespectful PUBLIC forum, you all need to clean up your stinkin' act!

hah thanks..i wonder where he is now? out there on the front-lines..keeping the internet safe and polite, one forum at a time. :lol:

chuk hell said:
Yeah, I'd say it's legspan was about as big as a half-dollar. It was a formidable spider. It was on my porch. I take picture!
That was on your porch???sheesh my wife would go nuts if that was on our porch lol

Back