• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

xgrafcorex

thanks you guys. :D i've been having a great weekend so far. lots of good beer, hung out with some friends i haven't seen in a while, and had some good food. doesn't get much better than that.

Just for you.....

spiderlu1.jpg

Happy Birthday!

haha thanks you guys.

chuk... not sure on the id of that little girl..but we have similar looking species down here in florida. the only picture of one i have is on my cell phone though and i don't know how to get it onto my computer. it could be the same genus...either way, they are commonly known as orbweavers thanks to their large round webs. how big is that spiders legspan? 1-1.5" ? thanks for posting it though.

Yeah, I'd say it's legspan was about as big as a half-dollar. It was a formidable spider. It was on my porch. I take picture!

chuk hell said:
Yeah, I'd say it's legspan was about as big as a half-dollar. It was a formidable spider. It was on my porch. I take picture!

cool..i think we have some related species down here...i'll have to go back there one night and take a better picture with a real camera this time, my phone camera sucks.

thanks dyce.

xgrafcorex said:
1000th post! it's like a second birthday. so what'd you guys get me? :P
I gave you a 5th bottle of hot sauce ;)

Back