• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yaotzin's Grow progress 2011

Sorry to hear about your father.
Nice plants, really big leaves on some of them.
Yeah that's the Scorpions with the biggest leaves so far! Very strong growers this year for me as I only had two plants grow last year and only got a handful of pods from them but this year is looking better than ever.

More pictures will be up tonight as i have taken my Dslr to work so i can snap a few pictures off when i go round to visit the children :crazy: .... i mean chillis! :dance:

Here we go first off the 3 Douglah:
IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

Leaf Size comparison of the Scorpion Butch T's
IMG_1546.jpg

The two smaller ones:
IMG_1540.jpg

the whole lot and an update on my First pod of the season, a Jonah:
IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

:woohoo:
Datils still to go in and a couple of others.
I decided to give the Dorset nagas away as i think i have run out of room!

Just ordered some seeds from Primo (really great guy) of his seven pod which will be started late/early with the barrackpore from Nova so its a good job i have some lights indoors!! cant wait for the m to turn up!! :dance: :woohoo:

Awesome pics of some awesome plants.
My plants look good but yours are even better. Just look at the size of those leafs!!!

Great job.

Bleash

Cheers man I seem to be having a good year this year as last 2 have not been that great so I must be due a good one! Hopefully more pics tomorrow as going to visit them

My prezzie turned up today!! Cheers Nova man I have sent you a pm! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:
612fc02f.jpg

few more pics sorry for the quality
842aa0ab.jpg

87689418.jpg

3ec701dc.jpg

e8aed982.jpg

more on my Datils when i pot them up but they are doing ok.
Now waiting on some Primo seven pod seeds from Primo who sent me a couple of pictures and he said it was ok to post em so here they are:
First up is 2 choc habs and a Primo 7:
1d28a8bf.jpg

and this one was 2 goat peppers, 1 Primo 7 and one Indian Kashmiri:
a0d06f46.jpg

:dance: He said he will be setting up a website soon selling Seeds, Products and music :woohoo:

I haven't spoken in posts before that you have laid down but, I am sorry for the loss of your Dad. I learned a lot of my growing from mine too. Love the pics and wish you a great growing season.. love the Pay it forward concept.. wish more of the world thought that way. Peace to you, the fam and the Peppers!!

Pod update and some flowering on my one of my Douglah plants
4d768bdf.jpg

a4d40599.jpg

Datils are going in the greenhouse today as i had to cut them to bulk them up as they were getting too leggy
so more on them later

You know when you keep such a close eye on your plants for pods and realise one was growing right under your nose!!! i got my first Douglah pod!! and its already this size!!
379fd0e3.jpg

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Back