• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Yelanfam Farms 2020 GLOG

I mean, where TF should really even start...

This time last year I all ready had seedlings and the start of a new jungle.

This year I haven't planted a single seed yet(I learned my lesson last year about planting too early).

But this weekend all the chinense will hit the dirt.

The plan is to up the online sells, and focus on the local sweet peppers. Shooting for around 800-1,000 plants.

I will put more focus on cherry tomatoes this year, and get everything in the ground a lot earlier than last year.

I've acquired some new varieties but I'm graving some of the old favorites. I've been missing my Shishtios and Jimmy Nardellos for months.

I also have to decided what my 2020 sauce will be. Last years was a mix of tabasco, pequin, chile de arbol, and cayenne. This is still fermenting and will be ready to give to everyone that helps me plant this year. I call it the friends and family reserve.

I will continue the Gator Jigsaw strain I got from last year, and expand my Khang Starr Lemon Starrburst crop. I only had 2 plants of those last year from 4 seeds, this year I'll plant around 6 plants. I will seek out other varieties and expand upon those.

Hawkins said:
Y'all seem to forget that the more margaritas you have before the straighter the rows will look during planting.
That has not been my experience, but you
gotta do what you gotta do  :drunk:

PaulG said:

Y'all seem to forget that the more margaritas you have before the straighter the rows will look during planting.

That has not been my experience, but you
gotta do what you gotta do  :drunk:

Both of y'all have experience with planting rows of peppers under the influence of Tequilla ???

I have gained all kinds of new respect for both of you!

I'll have to give this a try when I plant out next year.

PaulG said:
Tequila does, in fact, make things look straight  :rofl:

And after several Margaritas, you become invincible.
There I fixed it for you.

Also made some Guacamole, Corn Salsa, Pico De Gallo, Queso Fresco, got the chicken and pork marinading, and will have some cilantro lime rice tomorrow. Full spread for the help.

Back