• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Yellow bhut.

small update on my yellow bhut. Also nice pics thaichillhead!!!
First picture the plant
4684746707_5669807d9c_b.jpg

Some pods on the plant
4684754175_cd780756f2_b.jpg

pods compared to the chocolate bhut
4684746719_99c05f3a36_b.jpg

another shot
4684746721_461da3dfbf_b.jpg

Man oh man look at the Bhuts! Thaichili those babies look wonderful!

Hatter I love the shot of all the yellow's hanging from the same node. That's one happy plant for sure.

You might want to step away from the green monster.

you got the picture of the monsto yellow up! That plant is huge and especially in person you really get to appreciate the size of that thing...grown indoors too. And no sign of it stopping! Truly amazing. That freaky red bhut is really cool too.

madhatter, make sure you take keep the seeds outta that mutant pod. =D

grow it next season! just to see what'll come out, maybe more mutant looking pods. which would be cool.

i'm so jealous of your pods!

that setttles it! i'm getting the choco and the yellow bhut somewhere. lol.

Those Yellow Bhuts are just beautiful. I want mine to grow faster now! They're still only a few inches tall unfortunately so pods are a long ways out.

I wonder what the cross is. Bhut x Fatalii? Probably not. Bhut x 7 Pot Yellow? Bhut x ??????

Anybody know this Dave guy?

franzb69, those seeds were acquired from seller asiasgarden on eBay. I think that's where most of us myself included have acquired them.

Beautiful pods man. Finally got some pods going on my yellow bhut, not far enough along yet to see if it is comparable to what you got yet though. Chocolate Bhut is just now budding. That is another one I can't wait to try.

I got my yellow bhut from asiasgarden as well, choco bhut from hippy.

Keep the updates coming!
jacob

franzb69, those seeds were acquired from seller asiasgarden on eBay. I think that's where most of us myself included have acquired them.

yup. i know. gonna get them from him most likely too. hopefully he'll still have some seeds left in a couple weeks.

i saw fatalii.net was also selling them, probably got them from him too?

madhatter, are those Chocolate Bhuts also received from asiasgarden or was it another source?

Roadhouse i got the choco bhuts before last season(2009) from the chileseedcompany when the first came out. Its my second year growing them and they are one of my favorites. Thank you for the remarks on the yellow bhut. I really only grew the plant but i did baby it though. Just got a good strain i guess.

Beautiful pods man. Finally got some pods going on my yellow bhut, not far enough along yet to see if it is comparable to what you got yet though. Chocolate Bhut is just now budding. That is another one I can't wait to try.

I got my yellow bhut from asiasgarden as well, choco bhut from hippy.

Keep the updates coming!
jacob

Jacob i cant wait to see how yours turn out buddy, hopefully the same as mine. How many did you grow? I love the choco bhut too. Did really well for me last year.
there maybe one or two updates left as its been grown out. Its outside now so just waiting to see how it does outside.

take care my friend!

madhatter, make sure you take keep the seeds outta that mutant pod. =D

grow it next season! just to see what'll come out, maybe more mutant looking pods. which would be cool.

i'm so jealous of your pods!

that setttles it! i'm getting the choco and the yellow bhut somewhere. lol.
Thanks man,

Just like everyone else i aquired the seeds from asiasgarden. Interesting to know that fatalii.net(jukka) is now selling them too.

bought a different set of seeds from asiasgarden (which none of them have arrived at all! it's been a month, but he's sent another package for free, hope that gets here).

gonna wait for those to arrive first then when it does i'll buy the choco and the yellow bhuts from him.

mutant, hybrid, whatever. i just wanna grow 'em.

Back