Yellow Scorpion CARDI offer

This is a US only offer for 10 packages of Trinidad Scorpion CARDI seeds. I want to try something different and only one person will have to pay for shipping:

I'll send out the seeds in standard envelopes and if they get crushed I'll resend via SASBE.
By requesting seed you are taking a chance that you will foot the postage bill for yourself and 9 others.
10 people at a time are selected. One of those 10 will be randomly selected to pay (via paypal) for all 10 envelopes, something like $5. The other nine get a free ride.
If one of the 10 volunteers to pay, they will get extra seeds.

So post in here and count off as you post, stopping at 10. Then send me a PM with your address. Also mention it to me if you want to volunteer for the shipping bill.

These seeds were not isolated at all. They may have crossed with something else. The parent plant was hugely productive and delicious.
IMG_8989.jpg

Wouldnt mind someone else's strain, but I wanna let others that DONT have this one grow it. This is an AWESOME pepper!

Ok, offer is now closed scottmanb sent me an address and now takes spot #5

1 Alphaeon
2 hot stuff
3 bhut camp
4 Justaguy
5 scottmanb
6 PepperBen
7 Big_Egg
8 logchief 
9 Eephus Man
10 chileaddict

Nine of you will be getting free seeds thanks to Big_Egg. Justaguy and Eephus Man also volunteered. Free extra seeds will be sent to the three volunteers.

Danke schön to ZanderSpice for the seeds and Big_Egg for the postage and Justaguy and Eephus Man for volunteering. You all are :cool:

Back