Yet another person who has been Chili Possessed.

Heya,

I am new to growing peppers but not gardening, I am working on getting my germination techniques under control here for peppers and I have a 406 cell tray that I am starting Purple Cayenne,
and a mix of Peppers that includes Poblano, Anaheim,
Jalapeno, Red Cayenne, Caribe, Numex, Navajo, Korean Dark Green, Long slim Birdseye and Thai Hot as well as a few others... I have some others I will be trying to start soon ..Jolokia, Red/White/Orange and Chocolate Hab's....mmm... lots of sweet mixed bell peppers, I also have some Rarer Italian Sweet red peppers I will see how they do....I am looking for Trinidad perfume (I know it's not hot) and Trinidad Scorpion (I know it is hot...lol)...The other pepper I would LOVE to find is the "Trinidad Purple Coffee"... I dig the way the bush has purple in the stems and leaves too. I also forgot Greek Pepperoncini! love those bad boys too...on almost everything... I like the hot peppers...I think of the Jalapenos and The Pepperoncini (they are milder but I can eat more of them!) as staple food items in my diet... ;)

I am starting from seeds I purchased so I don't have a lot of them and heck I may kill some of these.. I have been reading a lot and I am going to keep doing so, loving the anticipation. I have the hardest time waiting for them to break the surface... but thats ok...cause I know it will be worth the wait. I am in zone 5 and being February I am indoors, using heating pads and flouros then to MH....Till they can go outside to play!!!

Great site, looking forward to getting to know more pepperheads!

PeterPepperPicker :onfire:
- AKA -
- Elliott

Welcome from Fort Worth

Hello and Welcome from Virginia:)

Back