• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

You know you are into hot sauce when....

QuebecFire said:
LOL you are too crazy boys LOL but i'm too :rolleyes:

Lets add an other one :
You know you are into hot :

When the cops spray you in the face and you just open the moutgh and ask for more
=====================
LOL!!!

One good thing about winter is that it is cold enough that you can just keep hot sauce in your car all the time so you have a selection wherever you go to eat... God, I have a problem don't I?

JayT said:
One good thing about winter is that it is cold enough that you can just keep hot sauce in your car all the time so you have a selection wherever you go to eat...
Ya, I was actually worried that my sauce would freeze in the car when I was going cross country just recently.

JayT said:
God, I have a problem don't I?
Nope, when you start boxing up you hot sauce in thermal protection boxes and then briging them into your hotel/hostel every night on a cross country move........that's when you know you've gone over the edge.........

imaguitargod said:
Ya, I was actually worried that my sauce would freeze in the car when I was going cross country just recently.

Nope, when you start boxing up you hot sauce in thermal protection boxes and then briging them into your hotel/hostel every night on a cross country move........that's when you know you've gone over the edge.........

When I went on holiday to Portugal last year I took a bottle of Woodys sauce and a bottle of Snakebite along with some chillis. I dipped the chillis in the sauce to eat in the hotel room as I didn't think the hotel would appreciate me taking my own sauce in their restaurant (they had Tabasco :( ) I got a lot of chillis from the market over there though, just a pity all they could say is that they were called were Piri-Piri.

Rainbow....you dipped peppers in hot sauce to kick it up at the hotel? Either the chile's are wimpy or maybe you are one badass gal. I am thinkin' the latter. You go girl!! Cheers, TB.

rainbowberry said:
When I went on holiday to Portugal last year I took a bottle of Woodys sauce and a bottle of Snakebite along with some chillis. I dipped the chillis in the sauce to eat in the hotel room as I didn't think the hotel would appreciate me taking my own sauce in their restaurant (they had Tabasco :( ) I got a lot of chillis from the market over there though, just a pity all they could say is that they were called were Piri-Piri.

Piri Piri are pretty hot but dont taste as good as Habaneros.

Exactly, Piri Piri might have the heat but no real taste, not for eating raw anyway. You've got to give it some flavour with a bit of sauce. OK I'd been getting a bit desperate for something hot, in the mini fridge the only other thing was beer, so I didn't have much choice. Is it weird to sit round the pool-side munching chillis? Probably is.

I've found my people :). Here I was beginning to think I was weird or something.

How about...you know you're into hot sauce when you find the "mild" under your screenname kinda offensive...

I think a lot of people would call most of us weird. They just don't understand the joy of torturing yourself to the point of sweating, panting, drooling and crying over eating a pepper. Then as soon as it's over doing it again.

This may be a tad off-topic but I love trying to slip chilis/sauces into the foods of the family members eating near me. ;)

Here's mine...some are the same some not.

1.- You go to a wing place and you laugh and they give you a wierd look for ordering the hottest ones available.

2.- Spending 9-15 dollars on a bottle of hotsauce and paying for shipping doesn't bother you.

3.- The maintenance man in your apartment thinks your growing pot in your bathroom closet because of the grow light and pepper plants starting:lol:

4.- Your anus burning twice is a regular ritual of taking a dump.

5.- You look forward to taco bell because it means you can try a new sauce.

6- The guys at work won't even go near the food you eat:shocked:

7.- Your wife has a time limit on how long it is she has to wait until she kisses you.
8.- If your private parts have burned after going pee and it's not because of VD:lol:
9.- You start making your own pizza because they don't have the toppings you want to put on it at the pizza place. (I've done it before too IGG.)

1) When yer bummed...going to the store to buy habs to make puree makes you happier. :P

2) Willing to spend time and money on growing peppers for months just to get that superhot pepper to mash into saucey goodness that will hurt so nicely.

Worth it.

Back